Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

It's a Friday the 13th n the *smile* is flowing Richmond's way.

As of right now, I'm totally over the walk away's. Thanks for the memories but they're pulling on enemy jumpers next year so they can now GAGF. Next year starts with trade n draft days n the only players worthy of my attention will be the ones wearing Tigers jumpers.
I'd accept if this was April 1 or if it was a communications error and they meant to say Jack Martin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Who cares ? He owes us nothing, still the GOAT. Time to move on so the young blood can blossom. FOS the new DUZ 😜

Reactions: 4 users
Interesting the report says Dustin reached out to them, he/Carr are the instigators.

Always thought that hug with Wayne Campbell was a bit much... "will phone you next week Wocca"

Come out and tell GC and Riol he won't be traded... full stop.

Reactions: 3 users
What’s is say about Yze then?
What is says to me is that we had a group of players who didn’t want to commit to a new era with a new coach and that as much as we hate it as fans it probably is good for him.

He can say to the group that we have a chance to build something together.

In a way it strengthens the way I see him. There will be no doubt who is the boss now.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
This stinks to high heaven!!

I won't hate him but this will leave a sour taste.

Dusty retired 3 weeks ago, full of emotions we all felt it.
He did a lap of honour, we cheered him off. He did a lovely speech.

Dimma up to his old dirty tricks!!!
As if this wasn't planned.

Reactions: 7 users
And if this does happen, Dimma has been pulling the strings on this the entire way and set the strategy.

And let's not forget Dimma is good at keeping things hidden and playing two sides at once, on and off the ground.

He is the ultimate double agent here and has been working on this for at least 18 months.

And the club should stop publicly praising him and continually going high, time to throw a jab back.

If this unfolds as it looks, hope Shane Dunne comes out with a strongly worded statement basically saying "We ain't gonna be taking advantage of anymore by the AFL or by other clubs or franchises".

And the price of Daniel Rioli just went up and if we don't get it, he stays. Collateral damage Dimma, you did this.
The club is to blame , they enabled his off field antics in 2020 , I sent an email asking what the sales girl was doing in the hub at the time , no explanation , the club allowed it , let’s not forget that year we couldn’t leave our houses and a a sales manager my in one took a hit , what was the sales girl doing in the hub for the Richmond Football club in 2020 certainly not engaging with the members or corporates , the club lost its way that year and we have been paying for it ever since,

We rewarded lying cheating prick and assistants walked , our culture was destroyed that year , the *smile* even had the gall to thank his wife for the support on grand final night .

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What is says to me is that we had a group of players who didn’t want to commit to a new era with a new coach and that as much as we hate it as fans it probably is good for him.

In a way it strengthens the way I see him. There will be no doubt who is the boss now.
Same here. Now I'm really glad Ooze took down those flag photos.

In a way it strengthens the way I see him. There willbe no doubt who is the boss now.
Well said !. One word Broad led all season by example playing wise even financially could have left. We had a few bad apples in that senior group, not on the same page.

Reactions: 2 users
If he can't get across the park anymore why are the Suns so interested? How is he going to help a team to its first ever finals series in its short but pathetic history?

It did look like he was done this year but with all this potential subterfuge who knows if that was really the case.
I’ve got a sore back can’t play , I’m retiring easiest injury to fake

If this all unfolds as reported it will cap off the worst season in my 58 years of following the tigers. The season from hell. The tigers are in my blood but the AFL can gagf. Prefer to follow my old country team and extra time in the bars and haunts in Vietnam/Thailand. I won't put another dong into the AFL coffers!

Reactions: 6 users
Dusty is old news. Dimma you are welcome to him.
Rioli can join you as well old mate. Pick 6 and pick 13 or equivalent.
We wish you all the best for the future.
This is a must if were paying rioli pick 6 if the price for the player pick 13 is the price of paying him 800k for the remainder of his contract pretty confident this will be the deal

As long as he wasn’t playing dead and then comes out suddenly like the old dusty next year by some miracle cure
Surely not, he has always seemed so genuine , would be a terrible thing to have done
When the season was dead it was clear that he was going through the motions.

Reactions: 2 users
My God so many are weak as piiss,bed wetter,cry babies ,go to water,wet their pants 👖, get a spine u sooks,do u want a participation certificate,
TO THE POSITIVE PEOPLE, WELL DONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Love to be a fly on the wall at the 10 or 20 year premiership reunion get togethers. I feel there may be 2 distinct groups in attendance. Potentially no former coach fronting up as well.

The club is to blame , they enabled his off field antics in 2020 , I sent an email asking what the sales girl was doing in the hub at the time , no explanation , the club allowed it , let’s not forget that year we couldn’t leave our houses and a a sales manager my in one took a hit , what was the sales girl doing in the hub for the Richmond Football club in 2020 certainly not engaging with the members or corporates , the club lost its way that year and we have been paying for it ever since,

We rewarded lying cheating prick and assistants walked , our culture was destroyed that year , the *smile* even had the gall to thank his wife for the support on grand final night .
Maybe she was there to try and boost corporate support in QLD? Even though she couldn't leave the hub?

Yeah okay...........

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user