Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Did anyone that clip with all of Dusty's Finals Goals released by the club?
They forgot to show his Goals from the first Final in 2017 v Cats.
Shows first goal v Blooz 2013 then next goal is 17 Prelim v The Orange Tsunami.
Somebody stuffed up.

Did anyone that clip with all of Dusty's Finals Goals released by the club?
They forgot to show his Goals from the first Final in 2017 v Cats.
Shows first goal v Blooz 2013 then next goal is 17 Prelim v The Orange Tsunami.
Somebody stuffed up.
Nope - he didn't kick any! He scored 1 behind, but had 4 goal assists!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. Correct you are.

For some reason thought that "Mustin" assist (idiot BT comment) in the last was a Dusty Goal.
Forgot our lumbering ruckman in the Goal square, Grigga!

Doh! (and haven't even cracked a Jim Beam can yet!) :mhihi

Reactions: 2 users
POX talking sh!t again. Now adjust his words saying wait until Oct 31 and see Duz move to GC. This moron's worse than Mark Noclure and Sam McNoclue.

Yes. Correct you are.

For some reason thought that "Mustin" assist (idiot BT comment) in the last was a Dusty Goal.
Forgot our lumbering ruckman in the Goal square, Grigga!

Doh! (and haven't even cracked a Jim Beam can yet!) :mhihi

"Mustin" so good.. Great Dusty play with some hilarious BT idiocy thrown in.

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha
Perhaps Dustin will take on a role with GCS similar to that as Cotchin's role with Brisbane.
Quite unlikely imo.
Too many new faces for Dusty.
He’ll probably just settle for being the players barista and then just wander out and have a kick or two with his mates between training drills.
I hope the club can give him some sort of part time coaching role if he feels like that’s something he wants to do.
Comfortable in the club environs, run some skills sessions, just having a chat to the newbies.

Reactions: 2 users
So does that mean we miss out on a compo pick now that he is retired if he still ends up at GC.
No. The club won’t delist him until after the FA/trade period is done. That way if we still get whatever compensation pick is offered (probably nothing if only a 1yr deal)

Too many new faces for Dusty.
He’ll probably just settle for being the players barista and then just wander out and have a kick or two with his mates between training drills.
I hope the club can give him some sort of part time coaching role if he feels like that’s something he wants to do.
Comfortable in the club environs, run some skills sessions, just having a chat to the newbies.
Which implies he stays in Melbourne. Thought it was a 'fishbowl'.