Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

So he can experience a losing culture?

What's the chance that Dane Swan (Dusty's best mate) has been feeding rumours out to these idiots for a bit of a laugh? Sounds like something he would find funny doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The herald sun are saying that the GOAT will be doing a lap of honour "after" the game against the Suns.

"Retired Richmond champion Dustin Martin has agreed to take part in “one last lap” of the MCG at the conclusion of next week’s final round clash with Gold Coast."
"The Herald Sun understands the legendary No. 4 will be a part of the post-game action, giving the 33-year-old the chance to interact in part with Tigers fans and his former teammates."

"At this stage he won’t take part in any post-game interviews, which means a Jack Riewoldt-style chat which happened after his 300th game is regarded as unlikely."

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Damn.

So we have to watch the match?
Huns first win on the G in ages and a smug Beavis prancing around?

I was planning to send Dusty off, hear the theme song as they run out, then leave before the first bounce! :))

Sucked in.
Only gagging!
I'm staying.
Tiger Tuff.

Reactions: 3 users
Damn.

So we have to watch the match?
Huns first win on the G in ages and a smug Beavis prancing around?

I was planning to send Dusty off, hear the theme song as they run out, then leave before the first bounce! :))

Sucked in.
Only gagging!
I'm staying.
Tiger Tuff.
I guess they are worried people will get there late after making the trek from Princes Park to watch Langford and our VFL team.

Dusty threads on page 5? cmon.

@Mr T., can we lock the dusty thread on the front page to honour the greatest player ever?

the media have a weird, fonzy-admitting-fault type thing with Dusty.

the latest piece 'your greatest ever player'

anoints McLeod for Adelaide , franked by his 2 norm smiths,

while dusty appears as a question at the end of a long list as 'perhaps, the greatest big game player?'

If they must use the qualifier, why not in the phrase, 'Perhaps the greatest ever footy player?'

I find the double, sometimes triple qualifier (perhaps the greatest big game player of the modern era)

really quite unfathomably strange.

the data is all there. no one ever did what dusty did. ever

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

@Mr T., can we lock the dusty thread on the front page to honour the greatest player ever?

while dusty appears as a question at the end of a long list as 'perhaps, the greatest big game player?'

If they must use the qualifier, why not in the phrase, 'Perhaps the greatest ever footy player?'

I find the double, sometimes triple qualifier (perhaps the greatest big game player of the modern era)

Amen, brother

Reactions: 1 users

Any news service which has Dusty as a footnote deserves to be data hacked by North Korea.

Maybe then we can see Jon Ralphs resume submitted in crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
On the train.
What an emotional rollercoaster!
Nearly blubbed.
Just kept it together.
End of an era....
Going home for a bourbon or two.
Father time sucks.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users