Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

The team didn’t put in effort for his 300th as opposed to the Pies for Pendles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Pretty much the same as he's been all year. Looks like age n injury have caught up to the Dusty one, there's a handful of almost nearly moments per game. But sadly it's a Dusty at half rat power we're seeing over n over again. Genuine superstar n legend of the game but old father time waits for no-one n the stragglers get buried under the crush of the next generation. Couple of games left to wave goodbye n simply cherish what once was.

Reactions: 2 users
Give him 2 weeks off, play the Suns and beat the Suns and it’s a fond farewell.

Reactions: 1 users
He came, he saw, he conquered!!
One of if not the greatest Tiger of all time.
Adios Dusty, enjoy your life after football.

Reactions: 3 users
I don't mind if he goes the gold coast, but for dusty I don't think it's a good idea. It must be incredibly frustrating to spend your career being a superstar that carries a team, to now having a body that is in decline

Happens to all of course, but none of us were the GOAT

Reactions: 1 users
Has his manager put out any disclaimers? To do with his back or something?

If not, pretty ballsy to front up and do nothing in an elite sport after such a glittering career

I found it sad watching him yesterday. He can’t really run, certainly not with any power.
Yeah, the only question is that because he is 33, or because his back is stuffed. And if it is his back will it get better?
He should have been AA in 2023, but this year he has only got close to those heights a couple of times.

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah, the only question is that because he is 33, or because his back is stuffed. And if it is his back will it get better?
He should have been AA in 2023, but this year he has only got close to those heights a couple of times.
Agree, Wombat.

Was trying to recall his games.
Maybe 3 Games where he was good to very good.

Aints in SA 30 touches.
Dreamtime 3 Goals.
Cats for a Half.

Might be wrong.
It really is terrible the way he is petering out.

Reactions: 1 user
The right call. No words are needed now. Champion. Blessed to have watched.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
My forever gratitude Dusty. You were and still are the best person of our generation. Long live the King.

Reactions: 6 users
"To my teammates, the brotherhood that we all share is what I value most as well as the bond with the staff and coaches… thank you to all of you.

“To my family and friends thank you for your unconditional love and support.

“To the Tiger Army, I have always felt so loved and supported throughout my career and for that I will be forever grateful. The memories that we have created together will live with me forever. Thank you.”

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Sam Mcclure is still certain he'll be at GC next season

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25 users