Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Did the G O A T train?

Was he moving better than J O E B I D E N ?

Do we think he is in?
Cheers.

If he misses this week we likely wont see him till the last round I'm tipping as a farewell game.

Reactions: 1 user
Glad to be wrong about him not playing again, actually pretty pumped to see him out there.

Reactions: 5 users
Hope he has great game but realistically if he gets a good run and draws a good defender I'll be happy.

Hopefully we'll see over the following few weeks whether he's up to playing in 2025 at a reasonable level

Reactions: 1 users
How good is it to have the great man back.
I'll tell ya after I see him play again.

Sadly, his form this year tells me he's just about cooked n it's bloody hard watching another of our champions struggling along at half rat power.

Reactions: 3 users
This gone past sad and cooked ..
Must either retire or go to dimma but if this was cumberland he,d be dropped and delisted.

Reactions: 1 user
Love Dusty but he looks cooked and his influence has gone
Yep, time to retire.

If he goes to GC, unless he has an incredible new lease of life he's going to tarnish his legacy up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users