Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

No. What you don’t understand is that we all know what you’re saying, just that we’re sick of you saying it over and over and over again.

Understand ?
If people stopped posting stuff I won't reply to it. I haven't posted anything that isn't a reply since my first post.

You are bordering on being pretty rude, so I will leave it there .

Dimma right now isnt wearing a Richmond polo so I couldnt give a stuff if he wins or loses up there. But we should never underestimate what he did to turn our club around.

But it shows how far we have to go in terms of coming to terms with coaches moving from club to club.

Imagine the outcry when a player is traded mid season.

Reactions: 3 users
If people stopped posting stuff I won't reply to it. I haven't posted anything that isn't a reply since my first post.

You are bordering on being pretty rude, so I will leave it there .
And I’ll leave at the fact you’re obsessed with your opinion and repeating it ad nauseam.

You got to be a little jealous of Dimma.

Living on the Gold Coast and coaching AFL footy on big money is a pretty sweet retirement

Reactions: 1 users
My post had nothing to do with his marriage break up, I was using a metaphor
Richmond the dumped ex wife, the suns the new young girlfriend.
Of course your post had nothing to do with his personal life. Just you know the metaphor you used matches his situation.
Uncanny.
Nothing disingenuous there:rolleyes:

I've posted that its a job not a family relationship.
No need for metaphors.
Richmond is not a dumped ex wife. We supporters were not cheated on.

Of course your post had nothing to do with his personal life. Just you know the metaphor you used matches his situation.
Uncanny.

No need for metaphors.
I wish people would stop telling me what I mean when I post something. It was a metaphor, end of story.
If you don’t like my metaphor then so be it but stop telling me what I mean by a post when you have no idea.

Reactions: 1 user
Dimma has given the players plenty of motivation.......I am sure they will just love to wipe the smirk off his face.

Uncanny.

No need for metaphors.
Tiger dell, whilst you may not feel that way, you can't tell other how they feel.
There's a LOT of Tigers fans who dislike the way Dimma left the club. A lot disbelieve the GC was not a set up - including Stuart Dew who won't speak to Dimma right now. They do feel cheated.

The push to keep the list in the Premiership window was to capitalise on him and the elder/senior core. He jumped ship the second it got hard. Maybe it'll work out for us in the long run, I believe everything happens for a reason. I really couldn't give a *smile* about Dimma now. It's all about the Ooze.

You take what you want out of it. Others feel different. Just walk on by.

Reactions: 6 users
You get annoyed someone left a job where he'd brought a lot of success but it was clearly time for change, then went to a new job with a better pay packet?
Wouldnt you do the same?
Never thought of leaving a job or heard of someone else leaving?
That’s all understandable however there appears to be a bit of subterfuge about this , was a deal concocted pre season, he said he realized prior to season it would be his last , why so ,,,,imho he has tarnished my view of him and it has nothing to do with his private life ,

For me, the fact that Benny Gale didn’t allow Dimma a fair well game speaks volumes.
I will be forever grateful for Dimma’s part in our dynasty but he decided to turn his back on us and I wish him nothing but abject failure at the GC. Once his time as a coach of opposing teams is over I’m sure he will be welcomed back to take his place in the RFC Hall of Fame. Until then, he can bugger off.

Reactions: 5 users
I believe everything happens for a reason. I really couldn't give a *smile* about Dimma now. It's all about the Ooze.
If Damo left at the end of 22 which is what I had initially wished he had done after he ran for the hills last year our new coach would have most probably ended up coming from within.

And so far everything that I have heard from Ooze has been impressive; he could well end up being just the fresh voice and eyes that the Tiges needed.

The Tiges under him had become stale, which wasn’t good for anyone.

Reactions: 3 users
If Damo left at the end of 22 which is what I had initially wished he had done after he ran for the hills last year our new coach would have most probably ended up coming from within.

And so far everything that I have heard from Ooze has been impressive; he could well end up being just the fresh voice and eyes that the Tiges needed.

The Tiges under him had become stale, which wasn’t good for anyone.
It’s all well and good to suggest after seeing Kingsley success however there are few precedents where a long term succession has been a success , longmire prob only one , mostly cubs are intent on a new broom and I dare say we would have come to same conclusion in 22 too