Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

He ll go ok but that short of being a premiership coach , sporting sides located on the GC are at a disadvantage when it comes down to building elite performance sporting culture , it just doesn’t happen
You do realise that there is always a first time for everything.

Reactions: 1 users
He ll go ok but that short of being a premiership coach , sporting sides located on the GC are at a disadvantage when it comes down to building elite performance sporting culture , it just doesn’t happen
He doesn’t have to win a flag up there. Just get ultra competitive and playing finals on a regular basis.

All the AFL care about is money and as long as the GC are performing well enough that people will turn on the television to watch them play each week then that’s job done.

Reactions: 2 users
I hope he goes as well as Micky Mouse and Dennis Pagan did at the Blues.

Then the Tigers pinch Anderson and King ......................

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
He doesn’t have to win a flag up there. Just get ultra competitive and playing finals on a regular basis.

All the AFL care about is money and as long as the GC are performing well enough that people will turn on the television to watch them play each week then that’s job done.
Yea well I’ve said that previously too that’s why he took the job , at least one reason , finals would be considered a huge success and they’re a realistic chance , not a given but a realistic chance

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah to please their 15 members.
Which 14 don't give a toss if they win or lose.
The club should be given another 5 yrs if it doesn't make the 8 and become a quality/hard to beat side the AFL needs to shut them down.
So you’re implying we won ours only because we had a larger membership?

If you can't beat them join them.:rolleyes:

Our fmr coach is going to be given every resource from Team AFL to make sure they're a success.

He'll never get the same kudos as he did as a Richmond coach if the Sun$ somehow win flags* though.

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 10.17.28 am.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Our fmr coach is going to be given every resource from Team AFL to make sure they're a success.

He'll never get the same kudos as he did as a Richmond coach if the Sun$ somehow win flags* though.

View attachment 21125
Understandable Dimma thinks getting 4 first rounders for a raft of junk picks is a good thing......

Reactions: 1 users
Understandable Dimma thinks getting 4 first rounders for a raft of junk picks is a good thing......
I think it is more accurate to say the Suns got pick 3, pick 8, pick 14, pick 26 and a couple of 2024 1st round picks for pick 4 and pick 28 (or something).

Four first rounders for Dimma and five for Clarko last night. Something is wrong with the Academy system when one club can get four first round picks for junk selections. The AFL isn't a level playing field.

Reactions: 10 users

View attachment 21125
This seems pretty dumb by Dimma. Be better? What pretend its not a big flaw? The Fox statement is fact. But Suns didn't break any rules. Smart move would be to not react or comment, just stick to the old 'we're glad to have secured our academy boys and think they'll be good players'.

Reactions: 7 users
This seems pretty dumb by Dimma. Be better? What pretend its not a big flaw? The Fox statement is fact. But Suns didn't break any rules. Smart move would be to not react or comment, just stick to the old 'we're glad to have secured our academy boys and think they'll be good players'.
Me thinks Dimma is starting to drink his own bathwater.

As coach he should steer clear of these comments as all it invites is the clickbait journos.

He needs to be careful. He doesnt have the same support cast up at the GC to rein him in.

Reactions: 7 users