Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

He has become nauseating.
Hope they crash and burn
Me thinks Dimma is starting to drink his own bathwater.

Love what Hardwick achieved at the Tigers..... but.... his transformation from being burnt out and worn down is truly remarkable.

Should've been honest to his own overused mantra of the mythical Richmond Man hyperbole and just fronted up with....

"Today I'm breaking my contract at this joint, to take up a far more lucrative one at a club where I've been guaranteed unrestricted access to multiple drafts, a superior list and a fixture of my choosing."

Until he retires from coaching, he's no longer one of us!

Reactions: 10 users
Love what Hardwick achieved at the Tigers..... but.... his transformation from being burnt out and worn down is truly remarkable.

Should've been honest to his own overused mantra of the mythical Richmond Man hyperbole and just fronted up with....

"Today I'm breaking my contract at this joint, to take up a far more lucrative one at a club where I've been guaranteed unrestricted access to multiple drafts, a superior list and a fixture of my choosing."

Until he retires from coaching, he's no longer one of us!
Not to mention the AFL increasing the cap to accommodate his salary.

I hope he fails spectacularly!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
He looks out of sorts Like he’s just got out of bed seems to be just going through the motions
Maybe that’s got to do with his meds

Reactions: 1 user
He is starting to get me angry now.
I was ok when be left he was cooked but now he starting to shitt me

Reactions: 2 users
Preferred the angry us against the world Dimma.
This polished AFL prop version
is a fraud.
Feel like putting a fire in his face like in Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom to awake him from his trance.
I'm happy to be Shortround.

This is becoming a Tommy Hafey type of thread when he left. Like Dimma,Tommy got us flags.The main difference is that Dimma will be paid a lot more than Tommy for the adventure.

Hardwick should have left at the end of 2022. I feel he betrayed us, and he’s become quite unlikeable since leaving.

Reactions: 5 users
Hardwick should have left at the end of 2022. I feel he betrayed us, and he’s become quite unlikeable since leaving.
I felt that way almost 48 hrs after he decided to leave the place. It can make you unpopular around these parts, I'd tread lightly.

I am glad to see though, that others are seeing what I saw. A guy who is interested in himself, and his legacy.
He left Paul, Ringo and George and went with Yoko. Grateful for what he did, but he can go *smile* himself now. He's the enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I just ignore Dimma & GCS now.
It doesn't bother me, not on the radar.
I am grateful for the success Dimma helped to achieve for the team.
The only team I hate is C'wood, how they plagiarised everything that Richmond pioneered, without one iota of acknowledgement.
Even McRae visiting Harvard.
They are whores.

Reactions: 6 users
I doubt he has anything to worry about given Fox Footy's close ties with the AFL. They'll probably be told to go gently on him & the Sun$ from here in.
Yep spot in mate. Hardwick is gonna get everything he never got dt the RFC!!
Free Kicks from every direction.
From antagonist to apologist go figure

He must be shocked to have to be working at this time of year.

And he won't know himself going from the club that gets the least afl favours to the club that gets the most (except for North)

Reactions: 1 users
He must be shocked to have to be working at this time of year.

And he won't know himself going from the club that gets the least afl favours to the club that gets the most (except for North)
He is working for the AFL now. Going down the Sheedy path.

Reactions: 7 users
If you can't beat them join them.:rolleyes:

Our fmr coach is going to be given every resource from Team AFL to make sure they're a success.

He'll never get the same kudos as he did as a Richmond coach if the Sun$ somehow win flags* though.

View attachment 21125
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user