Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

He is the enemy now. Past is past but as long as he is in football he is just another snapped off log to me.

The fact he pushed and got his way for Hopper and Taranto to shill his outdated gameplay only to quit a handful of games after. Leaving us in the position we are in at the draft, to then have the gaul to call other clubs whingers as they question the absolute rort that is GC and their academies.

When he retires it's all roses and champagne.

Reactions: 9 users
He is the enemy now. Past is past but as long as he is in football he is just another snapped off log to me.

The fact he pushed and got his way for Hopper and Taranto to shill his outdated gameplay only to quit a handful of games after. Leaving us in the position we are in at the draft, to then have the gaul to call other clubs whingers as they question the absolute rort that is GC and their academies.

When he retires it's all roses and champagne.
I'll plonk my kuhunas on the line now. GC WILL NOT win a flag under Dimma. Will not happen.

Reactions: 3 users
What did the afl show Dimma when he reviewed the secret arc footage?

Gillan and B Scott welcoming Dimma to a viewing of the ARC "secret footage"

Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• Haha
I just ignore Dimma & GCS now.
It doesn't bother me, not on the radar.
I am grateful for the success Dimma helped to achieve for the team.
The only team I hate is C'wood, how they plagiarised everything that Richmond pioneered, without one iota of acknowledgement.
Even McRae visiting Harvard.
They are whores.
He mentioned richmond early on.
"They are married and we are on just our 1st date' when we pump them in 2022.
"We need to get to there level'
But when they started winning the close ones, I reckon Wright told him No more richmond comparisons.
Then he started the 'Collingwood way'
'We never stop believing'
They were lucky they played a flakey side in Brisbane because I reckon we wouldve beaten them if we were in October 2022 form and I still reckon Melbourne couldve beaten them.
Brisbane were hopeless

Reactions: 1 user
I hope you are right, I truly do. It just feels so unjust to have clubs like GC or Norf get flags after their charity.
They’re both parasites. There are too many teams. 16 would be a better number. Could cull these 2 and create a better comp for it.

Reactions: 1 user
I just ignore Dimma & GCS now.
It doesn't bother me, not on the radar.
I am grateful for the success Dimma helped to achieve for the team.
The only team I hate is C'wood, how they plagiarised everything that Richmond pioneered, without one iota of acknowledgement.
Even McRae visiting Harvard.
They are whores.
And the media pile on pretending they are the first with this set up.

FMD ..............................

He mentioned richmond early on.
"They are married and we are on just our 1st date' when we pump them in 2022.
"We need to get to there level'
But when they started winning the close ones, I reckon Wright told him No more richmond comparisons.
Then he started the 'Collingwood way'
'We never stop believing'
They were lucky they played a flakey side in Brisbane because I reckon we wouldve beaten them if we were in October 2022 form and I still reckon Melbourne couldve beaten them.
Brisbane were hopeless
Go Deez have left at least another flag on the table in the past 2 seasons.

They failed to capitalise due to their lack of genuine bonds and closeness.

Reactions: 2 users
If you can't beat them join them.:rolleyes:

Our fmr coach is going to be given every resource from Team AFL to make sure they're a success.

He'll never get the same kudos as he did as a Richmond coach if the Sun$ somehow win flags* though.

View attachment 21125
What. a wakjob , be better , what than reporting the truth , they landed 4 first R prospects for very little , is that not right dimma

He steered the ship towards 3 flags but at the end of the day he had an affair with GC. This deal was done ages ago while he was coaching us. Grigg would’ve been sounded out a fair way out too as his kids would’ve had to change schools etc. Maybe this is how he rolls now. *smile* him.

Reactions: 2 users
What. a wakjob , be better , what than reporting the truth , they landed 4 first R prospects for very little , is that not right dimma
BE BETTER ?.

Pretty rich coming from a bloke that dudded his club after signing a deal big enough to swallow the soft cap, dudded his mate (Dew after sneaking in the backroom with the GCS, his beloved Tiger players and of course his missus.

One could say Be Better Damien,.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Love Dimma. Will always love Dimma.

I had given up hope of seeing the tigers winning a premiership in my lifetime.

Dimma gave me three.

Reactions: 10 users
Someone once said, "things move on fast in football clubs"
I'll go along with that
and it wasn't only Hardwick that delivered the flags to the RFC

Reactions: 6 users
Go Deez have left at least another flag on the table in the past 2 seasons.

They failed to capitalise due to their lack of genuine bonds and closeness.
Too many FIGJAMMERS at go Dees, they won't win another until they rid themselves of the issue.

Black....HostPlus.....I thought he was wearing the old Tigers uniform. Is he gonna grow a Micky Malthouse old man beard?

1701062911914.png