Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

In general was very mellow and president spoke alot of dribble. He made me love Dimma when he said Campbell and Cameron are top administrators lol not even good enough to tie the shoelaces of Balme and co.

Found it odd to his partner was there , she seems to follow him everywhere these days.
She’s his shadow these days. You used to never see or hear from Mrs Hardwick.

Gold Coast Man

Attachments

• DD8E42EF-D17D-4137-9079-63A9559F27C3.jpeg
    DD8E42EF-D17D-4137-9079-63A9559F27C3.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It put a bit of a smile on my face because he looked *smile* in that red shirt, I'm being serious, red is not his colour, and the blending in with the red seats just topped-off what was, in the true sense of the term, a bad look.
I agree but everyone looks good in yellow & black. He went from shopping at Versace to Kmart.

I'm forever grateful for what he's done at Richmond but whilst i'll have a passing interest in his work up North I too feel he's pretty much dead to me now.
He'll be doing everything he can to beat us to the top. That indeed does make him the enemy.

Reactions: 9 users
Wait til the middle of next season when the Titans are flying and Michael Whiting is the sole journo at Dimma's weekly pressers
Modify message

Dimma missed the opportunity to express his excitement at having a new bunch of sausages to cook 1000 times

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If dimma reckons 80% of his premiership list is in place,

By my calculations,

5-6 of;

Ben long, connor blakely, chris burgess, oskar faulkhead, jake stein, brody mclachlan, hewego oea, rory atkins, brayden fiorini, james titas, jeremy sharp , alex sexto, mabior chol and thomas berry

Are in for a hell of a ride.

And if sam day, sam collins, levi casbault, brandon ellis, jarryd witts and david swallow dont quite endure to become 35yo premiership medallists

Dimma will have 10 or 11 of that exalted list of Gold Coast Mans above sharing in the rpizemoney

:cool:

Nerang Vinyl LP's and Gifts has already taken on extra staff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Some observations:

Richmond are the Danielle and Gold Coast are the Alex
If he is working in November it will be first November he has worked for many years
Messiah coaches rarely work and that is how they are treating him
Don't think he will last 6 years but he does have a decent playing list to work with and they have some good academy kids coming their way
At least Dimma will no longer suffer shock losses to the Gold Coast

I have a soft spot for Gold Coast because i like their kids and they are somewhat inoffensive. My own mood towards Gold Coast and Hardwick will likely change through the course of the next couple of years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
The heat will come on very early next year for GC. The expectation would be finals as a minimum.

Reactions: 2 users