Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

I have no idea i was just making it up about 2 phones.

Mabs might struggle to get a game now Hardwick is turning up.
Can't see Cholly anywhere.....took a sickie?

There he is. Lowering his head trying to hide....:mhihi

1692788684769.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Welcome the gravy train coach. ;)
Conversation.
i know of great
GIF by Munchies
shops.

I thought his initial Presser was pathetic. Lacked vision. Lacked accountability. Lacked seriousness. *smile* Dimma will unleash the game plan from hell on the Suns.
He is so far up himself I doubt he will see any sunshine up North.

If he lasts 6 years I will be amazed. Happy to eat my words if he has success.

Reactions: 2 users
*smile* him. Thanks for everything Dimma and you will always be welcomed back for reunions etc but you now want to coach a team to beat mine so stuff you.

If you aren’t with us you are against us !!

Going to be very funny watching all the man love for Dimma turn over the next few years if things go well and we don’t :cool:

Reactions: 1 users
Dog. Rabies is too good for him.

Let it be slow. Let it be soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
go back and read what I said.
Never said any of what you mention above hasn't happened.
You questioned how he can do it 4 weeks.
I posted that with all the background information and previous research it wouod be very easy for a pro coach to assess any clubs list in a short space of time.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought his initial Presser was pathetic. Lacked vision. Lacked accountability. Lacked seriousness. *smile* Dimma will unleash the game plan from hell on the Suns.
He is so far up himself I doubt he will see any sunshine up North.

If he lasts 6 years I will be amazed. Happy to eat my words if he has success.
I doubt he’ll make the 6 years. Most things like this play out along the lines of team and coach are struggling after three, he gets the full support of the board and to save his reputation agrees to a mutual parting of the ways.

Reactions: 1 users
I also thought the presser was a tad tackie.

Where is the talk of equals, building connection around partnerships when he kept referring to the players as shiney new toys that he can play with.

I know it’s a throw away line to a new plastic club but I thought it was really disrespectful to the club and the players - I don’t they would like to be referred to as toys.

Thought his address to the players was uninspiring.
In general was very mellow and president spoke alot of dribble. He made me love Dimma when he said Campbell and Cameron are top administrators lol not even good enough to tie the shoelaces of Balme and co.

Found it odd to his partner was there , she seems to follow him everywhere these days.

I also thought the presser was a tad tackie.

Where is the talk of equals, building connection around partnerships when he kept referring to the players as shiney new toys that he can play with.

I know it’s a throw away line to a new plastic club but I thought it was really disrespectful to the club and the players - I don’t they would like to be referred to as toys.
It was a very self focused analogy. Had same reaction as you that as a player it would feel icky.