Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Coaches always take a player or 2 from their previous club to their new club. I’m sure Dimma will be no different. So he’d be up there with Cholly, Bellis, Wayne Campo, Craig Cameron, former Tiger legend Brad Miller and whoever he takes from Richmond. They should call themselves the Gold Coast Tigers!

Reactions: 1 user
Wait til the middle of next season when the Titans are flying and Michael Whiting is the sole journo at Dimma's weekly pressers
Modify message

Brando looked worried...

Reactions: 1 user
Must admit the whole Hardwick stitch up, and the ensuing business to probably come and associated scuttlebutt all has a bit of a rank whiff about it.

Reactions: 4 users
Doubt it. All sorts of tax issues come from holding your main residence in a company. Either it isn't or he needs to engage me for tax advice.

Dimma's an accountant by profession, I doubt he'd be silly enough to do anything that contravened the tax laws.

Thanks for the flags Dimma. I'm sure the AFL will make sure your plastic club jags one in next few years.

Must admit the whole Hardwick stitch up, and the ensuing business to probably come and associated scuttlebutt all has a bit of a rank whiff about it.
I’ve had an open mind.
yep he did well with us.
but it has a pong about it.
oh well let’s hope he amounts to nothing up there.

If there is anything "unusual" about Dimma's departure, you can be sure that it'll surface at some stage in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 1 users
I know he helped win us 3 flags but I can’t help feeling like he’s cheating on us.

Reactions: 1 users
I know he helped win us 3 flags but I can’t help feeling like he’s cheating on us.
He has, left us for something shiny and new. All good, part of life.

It's OK to feel jaded, and for now he can get *smile*. Hope we smash them every time we play them.

Reactions: 2 users
Hopefully we play them at the MCG next year .....just cos :)), we should considering we are garbage again and sjhould play al the other garbage teams twice :mhihi

I have no idea i was just making it up about 2 phones.

Mabs might struggle to get a game now Hardwick is turning up.
"Uhm....hi Dimma....nice to see you here....I'm still good....really I am!!"

1692788219963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users