Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Dimma is a very good coach. We very rarely got pumped under his watch like we have a few times since he left. He is able to see what is happening and make adjustments during the game. We didn't usually loose twice to the same team in a season either.

I reckon he will get success in a few years with the list they have and another three gun academy kids this year.

Reactions: 1 users
If it was burnout he’s going to be lucky not to get a resurgence doing the same job in a less supportive environment. Either that or he’ll have to put a lot less emotional energy in.

Maybe it was all down to his assistants.
But as for anyone in charge, its about listening to the ideas and choosing the right ones.
One of the best comments I've read in the thread. Ultimately the head coach is responsible for any decisions made by his footy department.
It's a group effort but the head coach is the one on the dais when he accepts the trophy & the head coach also cops it in the neck when things go wrong.

Reactions: 2 users
Everyone had there own idea how and when Hardwick decided to leave.
At the end of the day, his time was up with us. We will always love him for he did for us regardless where he is.
If you saw him yesterday in different colours and that didn't put a smile on your face, you need to take a chill pill.

Reactions: 4 users
If you saw him yesterday in different colours and that didn't put a smile on your face, you need to take a chill pill.
It put a bit of a smile on my face because he looked *smile* in that red shirt, I'm being serious, red is not his colour, and the blending in with the red seats just topped-off what was, in the true sense of the term, a bad look.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It put a bit of a smile on my face because he looked *smile* in that red shirt, I'm being serious, red is not his colour, and the blending in with the red seats just topped-off what was, in the true sense of the term, a bad look.
My wife is a Nth supporter although not hugely interested in football (everyone can have 1 flaw) and she took a photo of the press conference and said "Your old coach looks *smile* in red, just saying. I hope they're paying him well to look like that"
Made me cackle.

• Haha
Everyone had there own idea how and when Hardwick decided to leave.
At the end of the day, his time was up with us. We will always love him for he did for us regardless where he is.
His *smile*

• Haha
My wife is a Nth supporter although not hugely interested in football (everyone can have 1 flaw) and she took a photo of the press conference and said "Your old coach looks *smile* in red, just saying. I hope they're paying him well to look like that"
Made me cackle.
Chicks always bring it back to ergonomics rather than functionality or practicality :)), but I digress, she's right it does look crap on him.

In fact, the whole club colours and guernseys just look like a clown show,..

Chicks always bring it back to ergonomics rather than functionality or practicality :)), but I digress, she's right it does look crap on him.

In fact, the whole club colours and guernseys just look like a clown show,..
I think it was Derm saying Dimma looks like Ronald McDonald.:mhihi

• Haha
  • Wow