Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

How can GCS pay 1.7M pa without ambassador money?

What was Hardwick on at RFC?

Numbers not adding up.

Dimma is going to have to start loving Marvel, the Suns play there at least 3 times a season, and played there 5 times in 2021 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
he told us a load of BS as to why he left Richmond and it was stated we paid out this year's salary - not happy about that.
The 3 month holiday was at the expense of the club so he could freshen himself up to go to another club. If he was burnt out why not just ask for time off?

Reactions: 5 users
Three questions in a row from one "journalist" pushing the Dusty to GC line. One for Dimma, one for the chairman and one for the other bloke (office cleaner?). All played with straight bat.
Based on what I heard, got no doubt the Suns will try and get Dusty over.

I've walked away from a job with nothing ready to go, a couple actually. And I know a few pretty successful people who have, and apparently it became pretty common during and since covid.
Yeah but hand models are in short supply so you were always very secure

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I can see why some are bitter,

But I just think our time with him was up anyway, the honeymoon was over , so I’m not stressed , new beginnings

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
He's had a look at the list In just 4 weeks and decided 80% of their premiership list is there? Either he gets to a conclusion really quickly (poor Mrs hardwick) or he's been looking at them for longer than "burnout" would suggest.

Reactions: 2 users
He's had a look at the list In just 4 weeks and decided 80% of their premiership list is there? Either he gets to a conclusion really quickly (poor Mrs hardwick) or he's been looking at them for longer than "burnout" would suggest.
How long does he need to look at them? He’s seen them all season and prior. And the “80% of the next premiership side” line is just theatre, him showing his positivity.

Reactions: 7 users
You can see it all in the promo especially on Instagram. Early days, but looking shaky with many promises. Feels like an election is coming....

How can GCS pay 1.7M pa without ambassador money?

What was Hardwick on at RFC?

Numbers not adding up.

They reckon AFLQ are topping up his salary,

Which is *smile* on several levels.

I think and hope it ends badly; underacheivment and bad luck and dysfunction and blood in the surf

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
He's got a top list, one we could only dream of having right now. If they fail to make the 8 next year, it will be a fail.

Reactions: 4 users
I think we played it poorly.

We would have been aware of the possibilities/probabilities if this happening and Gale should have given him a brutal offer. Leave now without a payout and without any restrictions, or we will pay you out for the remainder of the year, but you are our property for the 2023 and 2024 seasons.

To be completely honest, the entire club had been on a downward spiral since Benny and Peggy compromised their principles around Dimmas relationship with a staff member.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users