Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

What will Karen say about that?
Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Reporting for duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
6 years and what 10ish Mil?, what could possibly go wrong...
Suns are going all in, it would want to work this time.

Reactions: 3 users
Three questions in a row from one "journalist" pushing the Dusty to GC line. One for Dimma, one for the chairman and one for the other bloke (office cleaner?). All played with straight bat.
But they didn’t flat out deny it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Press conference hard to watch, but I will in time wish him the best. His one wood is the chaos game, he could reinvent this with the Suns, but cannot see this brand a contender, unless they play us at the dump of course!

Actually vomit inducing.

If you’re mentally exhausted and burnt out you don’t sign a six year contract a couple of months after walking out of your existing job.

Has left a sour taste in my mouth and the whole Richmond man thing seems a bit hollow now.

Reactions: 6 users
No issue for me. Glad we avoided a whole season of speculation.

I hope he is always welcome at tigerland. He is a club legend.

Reactions: 19 users
Actually vomit inducing.

If you’re mentally exhausted and burnt out you don’t sign a six year contract a couple of months after walking out of your existing job.

Has left a sour taste in my mouth and the whole Richmond man thing seems a bit hollow now.
Self interest trumps everything

Walks into what should be a young top 8, probably top 6 list as it stands now. 3 top 10 draftees secured including the most promising KF of the last 5 years, maybe 10, the best mobile ruck, and a top mid. More academy talent coming through next year and the year after. Burleigh Heads, Currumbin, Mermaid Beach, its all sitting there on a platter for Dimma.

Reactions: 5 users
Actually vomit inducing.

As long as its only a bit hollow.

As I've already said, this endlessly stating that he should be out for years with burnout is crazy. Just looking for things to get angry about. You can get over burnout in a couple of months, 6 is plenty.

Also find it amusing that quite a few posters we're calling for Dimma to be sacked. Dunno if the same ones are now calling foul when he walked rather than stay till he was sacked, but still, its funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Nathan Buckley said of Dimma this morning that you don’t walk away from one job unless you have another one ready to go. He thinks this deal was done months ago

Reactions: 3 users
How will you take it if he wins flag(s) there?
Happy for him

Personally I don't read any of the articles, watch the talk shows, or watch his press conference.

Happy to remember him holding up the cup with Cotch (3 bloody amazing times!)

Reactions: 5 users
Nathan Buckley said of Dimma this morning that you don’t walk away from one job unless you have another one ready to go. He thinks this deal was done months ago
Probably spot on.
Club probably got wind of it and tapped him.
Either way, the club has handled the whole situation well.

Reactions: 1 users
Actually vomit inducing.

Hardwick can GFH

• Dislike
Funniest thing is what makes the whole media think he's gonna win flags at the Huns just because he won them with us.

This is all Micky Malthouse reborn. Dimma even looks and sounds as grey and skinny as Micky did when at Cartoon in the presser.