Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

I have some doubt about this too but if he could bring us back from the depths of hell anything is possible.

these comments in this thread are hilarious tho, acting like a pack of toddlers throwing your toys out the cot, salty much? I
appreciate what he did for this club and wish him the best as long as he doesn't poach our players.

Reactions: 6 users
Good luck to him , but his conduct last 3 years wasn’t great burnout all bs jumped ship when he could simple as that no sugarcoating it.

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting
Mail up here on the GC he purchased a place in March
Time to move on folks

If he hadnt gone looking for a younger cuddle we may have had another 2 flags. Can guarantee the new love of his life has a LOT to do with this move. I would have been a whole lot more accepting if he had packed up stumps end of last year and just said I've taken this team as far as i can and its time for a new challenge.

Reactions: 5 users
One bloke I would say is very pissed off is Brendon Gale. Four rows back from Dimma at Cotch's 300th and nowhere near him on Saturday.

• Wow
Will he be there at the start of GC preseason ? Or will he be in the states again

Think he will do ok there . Pretty good list with lots of potential . But its time to move on he is not part of the Tigers anymore ...We gotta get our list together new coach etc

One bloke I would say is very pissed off is Brendon Gale. Four rows back from Dimma at Cotch's 300th and nowhere near him on Saturday.
you could tell in the dimma qutting press conference benny wasn't happy

Watched the 19min presser.

Bit sad referring to us as "that organisation"....."that group of players"....."they need a new voice"

"I've got a new bunch of toys".
.....well they are plastic.

Indirectly tells Stuey Dew that it's a 'cut-throat' industry and you have to accept what happens.

Dimma comes out with his one-liners, but Boring Bob East doesn't seem to like them.....good luck Dimma.....ya gonna need it!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not outraged by it, but referring to players as cattle, sausages or toys doesn't really wash with me.

I can see how this is an exciting prospect for Dimma. The Gold Coast and it’s far superior weather to melbournes for one, the short term thrill of buying a new home and resettling in a new city, the Suns list isn’t that bad, in fact on paper it’s quite good: King, Lukosius, Anderson, Rowell, Ballard, Miller, Flanders, Davies, Fiorini, Humphrey, Andrews, Rosas, Hollands with experience from Witts, Collins and Dusty….

And 3 guns (so we are told ) to come in the draft. Be the man who takes the AFLs perennial dud brother and turn them into a premiership club.

Oh, and $10,000,000. Who wouldn’t want to take this opportunity?

Watched the 19min presser.

Bit sad referring to us as "that organisation"....."that group of players"....."they need a new voice"

"I've got a new bunch of toys".
.....well they are plastic.

Indirectly tells Stuey Dew that it's a 'cut-throat' industry and you have to accept what happens.

Dimma comes out with his one-liners, but Boring Bob East doesn't seem to like them.....good luck Dimma.....ya gonna need it!!!!
Manufactured.

Cliche.

Repeated himself.

Good luck will need it to get buy in from this group of players to play like a :

Stated by Hardwick:

Pies
GWS
Tigers

He hasn’t got a leader like Cotchin.

He hasn’t got a player, a forward like Jack who sacrificed his game , left goals on the table weekly to become a ‘team man’ .

And

He hasn’t got a generational player like Dusty and he won’t get a player like him.

His response Re his former premiership team mate, friend , that ‘it’s a cut throat business’.

6 years is a long time.

Waiting’s view
———————-

Still hurting.

Likening signing a seven-figure deal to waking up on Christmas morning. He must've had some pretty lavish Christmases for a kid from Upwey.