Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

They would be on good terms however I think the Cotchins and a few others may have lost some respect for him.
Maybe. But there isnt clear evidence to suggest that.
They still work alongside each other at speaking events.
Cotch mentioned him in his retirement speech.
There has been no evidence of ill humour or awkwardness. No videos or photos. No off the cuff remarks.
The most proof thats proffered is the absence of gushing remarks, high fives and big hugs whenever they meet in public.
Cotch might not feel the need. Love the one youre with.

A lot has been put into this. There might be a change in connection but no one has shown it. So all that remains is personal feels regarding other peoples lives

What like 2 or 3 events that there managers would have arranged with their consent.

Oldy like most of your posts, however if you cannot see the decline in affection from how they used to speak about each other to today then i suggest you rewatch old interviews, or dont criticize whats right in front of us.

People can only see we hat they choose to see Tigertough.

Apparently Trent Cotchin's broad life experience gained on the mean streets of Reservoir, the school of hard knocks that is Essendon Grammar and then battling along on 5 times the average wage gives him an incredible perspective on life. After all we all know middle class white people are the best at understanding social issues.

If you're a brain dead sycophant looking through only one eye of course.

Apparently Trent Cotchin's broad life experience gained on the mean streets of Reservoir, the school of hard knocks that is Essendon Grammar and then battling along on 5 times the average wage gives him an incredible perspective on life. After all we all know middle class white people are the best at understanding social issues.

I reckon I have had a very broad experience of life and more than my share of hardships. The number one thing it taught me is this-don't judge others.

Reactions: 4 users

Geez you’re an A grade flog. You’re continual bagging, denigrating , criticising everyone and everything Richmond is pathetic. Just leave this Richmond fan forum, you clearly aren’t one.

Reactions: 4 users
And apparently reflective.

I'll do what I want, say what I want, and post what I want and if you don't like it tough.
Your egotistical drivel reminds me of that quote from Top Gun: your ego is writing checks your intellect can’t cash. You squeal like a pig on the topic of umpires then turn around write utter moronic crap on the topic of everything Richmond. I know a fool doesn’t know they’re a fool but let me help you, you’re a fool.

Reactions: 1 users

So you need to have had a bikie dad to have life experience do you? Geez you post some absolute tripe.

Reactions: 1 user
So you need to have had a bikie dad to have life experience do you? Geez you post some absolute tripe.
It’s bizarro logic isn’t it. And he whines people are stupid when it comes to umpires.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree sadly and I know this is the sort of comment that draws ire (if so it's my opinion so if you don't like it tough) but Cotchin strikes me as a guy who has very little life experience and probably has no idea how to handle something like that.

Combine that with his wife being a colossal pain in arse (again my opinion) who also has very little experience but was happy to get in the middle for the sake of some attention and it's a recipe for a falling out.
Someones jealous.

Interesting re Dimma
Ran off with a fellow employee
While Danielle had many players over for dinner regularly on Monday and Tuesday
Danielle was part of the RFC , like it or not
Many players lived with the Hardwicks over the years . The separation was hard for many at the club . Players are professionals and moved forward but the dynamics changed for good ! Oh let’s do forget the Mrs Hardwick comments in the weekly presser
Dimma may have left but only after being suggested to leave ( tapped on the shoulder ). Good luck to him living in Burleigh
More BS.

Yeah that's exactly what I said, how stupid of me. Thanks for pointing it out.
Well in your defence most of your posts are stupid. The claim that Trent Cotchin has no life experience is one of the most stupid though.

Reactions: 1 users
Well in your defence most of your posts are stupid. The claim that Trent Cotchin has no life experience is one of the most stupid though.

I'm trying to take the higher ground in these matters so I won't point out that you probably see my posts as stupid because you aren't smart enough to understand them.