Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Anyone who gets involved with a split between a couple has rocks in there head no one knows what happens behind closed doors

Reactions: 5 users
I think it’s a bit of both - yes, of course Dimma’s personal life would’ve raised a few eyebrows at the club. Some of the younger guys might’ve snickered.

Then all would’ve moved on and focused on being the best footballers they could be.

Cotch and Dimma should be fine and seem fine.

Nuttin’ much to see here

Reactions: 3 users
That’s a pretty tenuous reason to form an opinion that Cotch has “very little life experience”. And to label Brooke as a “colossal pain in the arse” without backing it up is pretty poor example of character assassination.
Yeah what the refuter has posted is a colossal load of crap. No life experience? What a load of garbage. He’s raising 3 kids, that’s plenty of life experience on its own. Geezuz……….

Reactions: 7 users
They’ve had such a falling out they’ve been doing sportsman memorabilia nights together for months.
And Dimma flew back from the states to see his 300th, before jetting off to see the rest of the world.

Seriously, I'm unhappy with what Dimma did leaving the club. But to say Cotchin has an axe to grind with him....
Next thread please.

Reactions: 7 users
That absolute gaslighting piece of crap Geelong coach just sat in his press conference with a straight face and claims that Jizza wasn’t over the boundary when he received that handball from Close and kicked a goal in the last quarter. Claims he didn’t see it but people who “know a lot about the game” (probably SHocking) told him Jizza wasn’t out of bounds! Was incredulous that a journo challenged his view.

I don’t think there has ever been a more sour piece of *smile* in the game. What a disgrace he is. By extension he has made Geelong an extremely unlikeable club. As if he didn’t see it. Lying sack of *smile*.
He’s just a miserable little knob, totally unlikeable.

Reactions: 2 users
I think it’s a bit of both - yes, of course Dimma’s personal life would’ve raised a few eyebrows at the club. Some of the younger guys might’ve snickered.

Then all would’ve moved on and focused on being the best footballers they could be.

Cotch and Dimma should be fine and seem fine.

Nuttin’ much to see here
Do you really think anyone would snicker ?
18/19yo probably have heard of divorces and affairs before they got to the club.
I'd be surprised if any player wouldnt have had a schoolmate with split parents.
Otherwise totally agree with your post

They would be on good terms however I think the Cotchins and a few others may have lost some respect for him.

They’ve had such a falling out they’ve been doing sportsman memorabilia nights together for months.
What like 2 or 3 events that there managers would have arranged with their consent.

Oldy like most of your posts, however if you cannot see the decline in affection from how they used to speak about each other to today then i suggest you rewatch old interviews, or dont criticize whats right in front of us.

Reactions: 1 user
What like 2 or 3 events that there managers would have arranged with their consent.

Oldy like most of your posts, however if you cannot see the decline in affection from how they used to speak about each other to today then i suggest you rewatch old interviews, or dont criticize whats right in front of us.
Chimp not listing or mentioning Dimma in his goodbye speech showed something too I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users