Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

And GC has a great list that just needs some fine-tuning, a couple of key cogs (which having Dimma as coach could attract), and some of his “team first” approach to explode…

Port also has a great list, but it doesn’t have the GC weather!
nice wineries near by in Mc Laren Vale :)

Honestly I don't find it odd at all. High-stakes meetings should be eyeball to eyeball. And travelling to meet sends a strong message of intent.

and also I reckon you'd get a good futtuccini marinara over there.
200.gif
I’m hearing they had their meeting over….

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
COTCHIN BACKS HARDWICK GOLD COAST MOVE

Jon Ralph
Richmond premiership captain Trent Cotchin has endorsed Damien Hardwick’s imminent move to Gold Coast as he prepares to make a decision on his own future.
Cotchin missed Friday’s loss to Western Bulldogs with a tight calf in what was a loss that likely ended the Tigers’ finals hopes.
He hopes to return alongside Dustin Martin against St Kilda on Sunday.
The Herald Sun reported on Saturday that Gold Coast powerbrokers Mark Evans and Bob East returned from their Italian meeting with Hardwick confident he would be their coach next year.
Cotchin said he held no ill feeling against Hardwick despite the mid-season exit.
“He just got to a point where he knew he probably wasn’t the right person for leading our footy club through this year,” Cotchin said on Triple M.
“You can get tired. I have seen first-hand how exhausting being a senior coach can be in his journey of 14 or 15 years.
“Seeing him the day he told me at his house, it felt like there was colour back in his eyes.
“His skin looked as healthy as it had looked and that was literally an overnight thing.
“It was his time to move on to the next thing and by all accounts he has enjoyed Europe.”
Richmond has asked multiple Coleman medallist Jack Riewoldt whether he might play on next year given the lack of forward options.
Cotchin is tipped to retire but said he would make no definitive decision until talks with the club’s senior leaders.
“I think I am close,” Cotchin said of the decision on his future.

www.heraldsun.com.au
“Our footy club”
not sure he’s packing up Brooke and the kids and heading north.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I am wondering if Dimma is playing the waiting game.
If the Power have a bad finals series, Money Bags will be on the blower and he is a Power Premiership Player.
West Coast also an outsider as well.

I am wondering if Dimma is playing the waiting game.
If the Power have a bad finals series, Money Bags will be on the blower and he is a Power Premiership Player.
West Coast also an outsider as well.
Can tell you Port was his option at Round 5
Obviously Gold Coast read the room and sacked Dew after committing to him 2 weeks earlier
Dimma taking Danny Daly with him , sacked from North , moved on by the Tiges , went to Brisbane and looks like going to Gold Coast . Will ensure bottom 8 for GC next year as Dimma would know , you are only as good as the people around you

Can tell you Port was his option at Round 5
Obviously Gold Coast read the room and sacked Dew after committing to him 2 weeks earlier
Dimma taking Danny Daly with him , sacked from North , moved on by the Tiges , went to Brisbane and looks like going to Gold Coast . Will ensure bottom 8 for GC next year as Dimma would know , you are only as good as the people around you
Interesting notes there Stiglitz

Reactions: 1 user
Will keep this in the Dimma thread rather than the Cotch...

I preface this by suggesting if you question my love for Dimma read my other comments on him.

After watching Cotchy's interviews and retirement speech yesterday... Ive said this before in different threads, i have absolutely NO Doubts that Dimma cheating has drastically changed their friendship.. Look at the interviews during the dynasty years and the love they spoke about each other, since then they barely comment on each other and when they do its polite and matter of fact (on both sides)..

I'm guessing it has also had a large effect on others, players, admin etc at RFC...

Such a shame and i am sure both can move forward and enjoy those premiership reunions in the future.

Reactions: 4 users

I preface this by suggesting if you question my love for Dimma read my other comments on him.

After watching Cotchy's interviews and retirement speech yesterday... Ive said this before in different threads, i have absolutely NO Doubts that Dimma cheating has drastically changed their friendship.. Look at the interviews during the dynasty years and the love they spoke about each other, since then they barely comment on each other and when they do its polite and matter of fact (on both sides)..

I'm guessing it has also had a large effect on others, players, admin etc at RFC...

Such a shame and i am sure both can move forward and enjoy those premiership reunions in the future.
Said at the same pace when acknowledging Benny/Peggy etc.
Don't tell me they cheated as well?

Agree. It's starting to show. I suppose we can say Dimma left his wife with 3 kids and left us with 3 cups.

Reactions: 1 users