Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Smells Burnt ..........out.

Call me a cynic but .....................
Yeah....hmm....posted it before.

Thanks for the 3 flags, but why go out like this? I don't like the secretive way this has been done.

Reactions: 5 users
Dimma goes to the Suns I reckon the Tigers go for Carr and Mini might head north to rejoin Dimma as could Rutten.

Livingstone also might go.

Reactions: 1 user
An AFL junket paid for by the other clubs so Evans can convince Dimma
Season 2 Celeste GIF by Big Little Lies

Reactions: 2 users
Fancy being “burnt out” then coaching a new team within 6 months :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
It was always on the cards. I wish him the best of luck and hope that he successful in grooming the crop of Suns early drafts picks in the Richmond way. Less adjustment when we draft them a couple of years down the track.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Wonder if some deal with dusty going to gold coast gets done so we get there first draft pick

• Dislike
  • Wow
Cynical, stage managed afl style bull *smile*. My opinion of dimma has just plummeted. This story has been doing the rounds for how long now? And they have to meet in a cafe on the left Bank?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
How many premiership coaches in the past three decades or so have had flag success at a subsequent club?

Malthouse and Matthews spring to mind as the most recent examples, one was well over 10 years ago now and the other was 20 years ago. David Parkin's another if you count his second stint as Carlton coach - and that's nearly 30 years ago.

It doesn't happen often.

Reactions: 3 users
It was always on the cards. I wish him the best of luck and hope that he successful in grooming the crop of Suns early drafts picks in the Richmond way. Less adjustment when we draft them a couple of years down the track.
Might be a New Carr smell at Punt Road next year with a whole new vision.

Richmond footy might be a new concept come 24.

Reactions: 1 users
How many premiership coaches in the past three decades or so have had flag success at a subsequent club?

Malthouse and Matthews spring to mind as the most recent examples, one was well over 10 years ago now and the other was 20 years ago. David Parkin's another if you count his second stint as Carlton coach - and that's nearly 30 years ago.

It doesn't happen often.
Go further back and there’s Barassi at Carlton and North.

Might be a New Carr smell at Punt Road next year with a whole new vision.

Richmond footy might be a new concept come 24.
Reckon i'm leaning towards this as well. Time for some new ideas from outside the club

Dimma goes to the Suns I reckon the Tigers go for Carr and Mini might head north to rejoin Dimma as could Rutten.

Livingstone also might go.
Can they take Matt Clarke with them also - thanks

• Haha
If Dimma goes to the Suns, hopefully we end up getting their 1st round pick, the question will be who else goes up north.