Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

All good, except he doesnt have a "new girlfriend"- he has been in his current relationship for at least 2 years, and he doesnt have a long term deal, yet, with the Suns.
We know footy clubs leak like sieves, but some people continue to push the idea that Hardwick had been offered the Suns job while he was still our coach.
His management was obviously fielding offers. we all know how it works.

Reactions: 1 users
The Lions would be mad not to grab Dimma. Fagan has served his purpose.

Bit off topic but I really hope Dimma applies to coach the Australian cricket team.

If England then appoint Chris Scott, they will have the perfect coach to express their saltiness, when they lose the Ashes, even though they are by far the superior team.

Let it rain, Let it rain Let it rain !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
If that's the case will be interesting to see who he may tap on the shoulder from RFC land to join him up there. If mini does not get the gig at RFC - then he I'd say he'll be GC bound if Dimma is announced head coach.

This will be intresting.
GC is a graveyard for coaches.
If Dimma fails can they still blame the coach?
Unless Mark Evans leaves , can’t see things changing
Ben King will leave at years end

Reactions: 1 user
He's overseas for another month is he not?
A relative has seen Dimma sunning himself on the greek island of Paros.
He might be acclimatizing for the sun of Queensland.
Hope he survives the fires raging on there at the moment.:cautious:

Just watching a news report in relation to Shane Tuck's inquest.

His sister apparently said in court today that his last AFL coach never even reached out to the family following his death.

I find that really disappointing if in fact it's true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

His sister apparently said in court today that his last AFL coach never even reached out to the family following his death.

Really sad news

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

I was looking for the Shane Tuck thread expecting to see this here.

She definitely said it. That Tuck only ever wanted to feel respected by his coach and colleagues, and that even after his death, he was not appreciated.

• Sad
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Can be different sides to the story. It would be common for people to get things twisted and harbour misgivings.
And for a coach to think the club as a whole has responded and also given time to grieve.
We dont know the ins and outs so shouldnt be throwing stones

Hardwick 3 wins 1 draw 6 losses

Quits

McQualter 6 wins 2 losses..
We played more top sides under Dimma this year.
And lost games we shouldve won.
But the results are clear, it was a good time for the change