Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Brandon Ellis went to the Golf coast and I was genuinely happy for him.
I don’t feel the same about Dimma going.
Something doesn’t sit right.
Too soon perhaps

Reactions: 2 users
Brandon Ellis went to the Golf coast and I was genuinely happy for him.
I don’t feel the same about Dimma going.
Something doesn’t sit right.
Too soon perhaps
May have been a blessing Dimma decided to move on , I was putting it down to the fact our champions were getting older and had lost that little bit of drive after so much success , now it may have been as simple as Dimmas word wasnt having the same effect as it once did .

I think it is fraught with Danger going with a coach like Dimma for the Suns , he’s achieved as much as anyone in the game, Premierships at 4 different clubs and when he’s getting paid more then a New Zealand caddie gets on the PGA tour .

Reactions: 3 users
Deal was done with GC after round 5 is the mail up here on the Goldie
There sure are lots of rumours and speculation, we may, or may not ever know.
I don't particularly care if I ever know the truth, I just thank Dimma for the joy that our :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold brought me and my family, and all Tiger fans.

Reactions: 16 users
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user

I think it is fraught with Danger going with a coach like Dimma for the Suns , he’s achieved as much as anyone in the game, Premierships at 4 different clubs and when he’s getting paid more then a New Zealand caddie gets on the PGA tour .
Wait is Danger going to the Suns alongside Dimma?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Deal was done with GC after round 5 is the mail up here on the Goldie
I heard someone from inside the club talk about this a few weeks ago and the inference that Dimma had the GC job when he pulled the pin was strong.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Not getting nasty. It's on the ABC. It's what the sister said.
I'm sorry she feels that way but the article above clearly states that Dimma greatly acknowledged Shane's contribution to our football club.
Maybe Damien didn't reach out personally to the sister or extended family but the football club a a whole paid numerous tributes to Tucky.
It's obviously an incredibly sad situation but blaming the coach seems misplaced IMHO.

Reactions: 7 users
May have been a blessing Dimma decided to move on , I was putting it down to the fact our champions were getting older and had lost that little bit of drive after so much success , now it may have been as simple as Dimmas word wasnt having the same effect as it once did .

my sentiments too , my expectations were low when mini took over , we’re now playing pretty solid footy and season still alive , I’m not convinced that dimma will have the penultimate success again however I’m damn sure he could get GC to finals

A) don’t care if Dimma had GC lined up before he left

B) he’s a great coach but I reckon he’ll fail up there

I'm sorry she feels that way but the article above clearly states that Dimma greatly acknowledged Shane's contribution to our football club.
Maybe Damien didn't reach out personally to the sister or extended family but the football club a a whole paid numerous tributes to Tucky.
It's obviously an incredibly sad situation but blaming the coach seems misplaced IMHO.
Not to be insensitive, but when someone is feeling low enough they often will not be able to see or acknowledge people reaching out. They will also make the worst possible interpretation of their interactions with people.

Reactions: 3 users