Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Statistically a divorced male in australia loses 60% of his net worth

GC makes alot of sense for a lot of reasons $$$$$$$

now that the dust has settled, and the monetary terms of his separation finalized its time for Dimma to get paid, as he embarks on a new life with his new partner,

Pit simply he needs the money as he was fleeeced by mrs hardwick

no club, not even Carlton will be able to offer him the financial security that the AFL funded GC can

This is a perfect storm for the AFL, so much so, I am going with the conspiracy theory that Amanda was an AFL plant .

Reactions: 4 users

now that the dust has settled, and the monetary terms of his separation finalized its time for Dimma to get paid, as he embarks on a new life with his new partner,

no club, not even Carlton will be able to offer him the financial security that the AFL funded GC can

This is a perfect storm for the AFL, so much so, I am going with the conspiracy theory that Amanda was an AFL plant .
You mean Alex ?

Reactions: 1 user

Maybe, but not really. He's a rich man, he's now half as rich as he was, but still rich. Sure he'll be on good dough at GC, but he'd be on good dough whatever he decided to do.

Maybe, but not really. He's a rich man, he's now half as rich as he was, but still rich. Sure he'll be on good dough at GC, but he'd be on good dough whatever he decided to do.
Yes but that’s your interpretation of rich. It may not be Hooch’s.

Personally, I don’t classify anyone as rich until they have a Weber.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
But why use rationality and logic when a more complicated conspiracy theory would suffice?

6 months is long enough holiday for someone to decide they're ready to jump back in.
He's saying he's ready and it's been 6 weeks.
Gale said when they had a beer together he realised Dimma was "cooked" (note: not baked - there's a difference). Didn't try talking him out of it. Just listened.
But now he's ready to coach, and missing it? And he was linked to GCS the day he quit?

More than a few coincidences.

Reactions: 2 users

Listen man

everything is relative

You wake up one morning and you are worth 40% of what you where worth the day before its gunna affect you, and the lifestyle you are used to.

He has had a long time to think about this,and plan for it, pretty sure the club was aware for a while at least about the possibility

Not sure a reasonable man in the same circumstances would not be looking to go up north on big $ for a fresh start

point is the moment the harwicks split we were gunna have to be ready for change at tigerland

the hardwick family stuff was pivotal to our brand, and once it ended, so did that version of Richmond

sad for all parties involved. won’t be the first or the last, relationships some times run their course

Reactions: 1 users
Yes but that’s your interpretation of rich. It may not be Hooch’s.

Personally, I don’t classify anyone as rich until they have a Weber.
He might have to ask for all his gifts back to take to cash Converters, but he'll struggle through somehow.

Dunno. Maybe not that much. Maybe closer to $1m than $1.5m. All speculative.
Wasn’t he on $1 mil at the Tigers Red?

Highest paid coach before Clarkson’s comeback?

To coach the GC and move you would think, he would want, demand more than a Mil and possibly more than Clarko?

Wasn’t he on $1 mil at the Tigers Red?

Highest paid coach before Clarkson’s comeback?

To coach the GC and move you would think, he would want, demand more than a Mil and possibly more than Clarko?
Dunno. Was he ? Even if he was, dunno if that’d solicit $1.5m at GC. Maybe.

As of now, there’s only 1 job available so it’s an employers market. Who knows.

GC don’t get an extended soft cap do they ? If they don’t, $1.5m would put enormous pressure on their footy department resources I’d have thought - especially with also having to pay Dew out although I suppose they could back end to deal with that.

AFL will pay him extra as an ambassador as they did Ablett, Folou, Hayne and whomever else.

Heard SEN talking up Mark Evans. Has had to sack the last 2 coaches he appointed. How does he still have a job?

• Sad
Who knows. $600k is being bandied about. He’s contracted through 2024 I think so let’s call it $800k or whatever if that’s the case.
I believe the “afl”
Contract clause looks at a 6 month maximum… so the talk is 300k. They are funded by afl, like a few clubs who are *smile* with finances and need assistance. If you need this then afl determines payout. If your good …then suffer they think.
Play their game and they fix ya issues. So 300k for Dew is what i hear is all that due.