Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Gold Coast are a basket case. Dimma should stay well clear of that joint.

Dew made the hard call in subbing out King but ultimately that was probably the final nail in his coffin.

Reactions: 3 users
If it is to be and Dimma goes to GC, I see it as the best case scenario for those of us who will have found it excruciating watching him coach any of the clubs we REALLY hate... ie;

Carlton Essendon Collingwood Geelong Melbourne Brisbane Hawthorn Port Norf South Footscray Adelaide WC Freo StK!

I hope he snags a flag (not v us) as I believe he's been chronically underrated within certain sections of the industry.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Gold Coast and Giants are a waste of $$$
Tassie is where they should’ve set up an AFL team years ago

Reactions: 4 users
I’m not convinced nor see it as a smart move by Dimma.

If I was advising I would be saying to him keep away from GC.

Take the next year offs 2024.

Do you really want to put yourself through this with a state and club that just won’t succeed.

Nothing has succeeded successfully in the GC.

They are not really interested in our code.

If he took Gale, Balme with him he has a more than 50% chance of succeeded.

How they treated Dew, the leaks, the media .

If he thinks it will be a good retirement investment, by all means, but I would hate for him to tarnish his legacy.

It also depends if he wants it.

GC will come hard for Hinkley as he has history at GC.

Pressure will mount now you would think with PA and what they do.

Do they relent or stick to their timeline?

Media have Alot to answer to as how hard they came after Stuart Dew.

Disgusting and disgraceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users