Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Those diminishing Dimma s achievements and his role in our flags are just silly

he must be the luckiest bloke in history

essendon flag
port flag
hawks flag
3 flags Richmond

Reactions: 11 users

essendon flag
port flag
hawks flag
3 flags Richmond
And a North under 19 flag

Reactions: 1 user

essendon flag
port flag
hawks flag
3 flags Richmond
Well said.
This could explain his "Lucky" streak.

Dimma's = Mmidas...as in Touch!:))

next year 4th flag at the Tigers?????????????

Would be interesting for the club decision makers if he did apply.

Poor Stuart Dew.

Talk has started again.

Hardwick to GCS.

Don’t think he seems the type to back stab Dew.

We’re they not premiership team mates? Port?

But I guess if huge $ $ $ are thrown your way.

$ changes everything.

essendon flag
port flag
hawks flag

essendon flag
port flag
hawks flag
3 flags Richmond
I hate to spoil the Hardwick love fest that some are indulging in here but the Essendon and Port flags he was part of a team victory and not the most important parts either.

He was one of Clarkson’s assistants at Hawthorn and yes he was the coaching figure head for 3 flags at the Tigers. With a champion team, administration and some damn fine assistant coaches.

He is no bloody messiah. And I’m now more interested in who will be coaching the Tigers in 2024.

Poor Stuart Dew.

Talk has started again.

Hardwick to GCS.

Don’t think he seems the type to back stab Dew.

We’re they not premiership team mates? Port?

But I guess if huge $ $ $ are thrown your way.

$ changes everything.
I believe Hinkley will be the Gold Coast next coach

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Might be an idea to listen to the podcast before sinking into the weird look based on clickbait headlines.

Personally for me, I thought it was a great listen.

I took your advice and listended to the podcast, but I still agree with TF that it seems a bit weird.

Something just doesn't add up.

Not suggesting it is Dimma with some sort of agenda either. I think him leaving probably worked well for both parties really.

I believe Hinkley will be the Gold Coast next coach
I believe Hinkley is the preferred option at the Suns
It’s no secret that Port sounded Dimma out during the Round 5 Gather Round
Dimma’s exit from Punt Rd was more like a “ tap on the shoulder “ as the club were made aware he had no intention at being at Punt Rd in 2024, even though he was contracted . Better for both parties he left when he did .
I believe Port are slighty in front to get Dimma rather that GC
Interesting “ love triangle “ between Mark Evans , Dimma and Dew
Hinkley was at the Suns 2011-2012 as a senior assistant and he is open to the idea of coming back

I hate to spoil the Hardwick love fest that some are indulging in here but the Essendon and Port flags he was part of a team victory and not the most important parts either.

He was one of Clarkson’s assistants at Hawthorn and yes he was the coaching figure head for 3 flags at the Tigers. With a champion team, administration and some damn fine assistant coaches.

He is no bloody messiah. And I’m now more interested in who will be coaching the Tigers in 2024.

Any coach who won us three flags in for years after 37 years of failure is pretty close to being a messiah in my book

Reactions: 13 users
I’m reminded of a quote from Warren Buffet

“When a good manager meets a bad business, it’s the business reputation that stays intact”

The GCS are a bad business and Hardwick would be wise to steer well clear of that place.

Reactions: 2 users
Couple of blokes I go to the football with were in Adelaide for Gather Round. They ended up at a venue having a couple of beers
with Hardwick's management. They were told that Hardwick wont see out the year coaching Richmond and will be coaching
Gold Coast next year. Boys didn't believe them at the time but it seems to be playing out just as described.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
He is no bloody messiah.
Dunno. The non-believers crucified him in 2016. He then rose from the dead in 2017, surrounded by the true believers and led us to the Promised Land.

Only difference between Dimma and Jesus is that Dimma's mum wasn't a virgin.