Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Not at all!

They clearly just weren’t applauding loud enough.

If people wanted some acknowledgment from him, they should have given free Sonny Bill masks to patrons as they entered the ground this morning.
What's all this talk that his stolen baggy greens was just a PR stunt....

Reactions: 1 user
If Pakistan can get a lead of 150, I think it will be beyond us
The team that is the most positive in the batting will win this. You have to take the attitude that you are going to get out on this pitch and score as many of possible before that happens.

Pakistan going for it

With all the slow dry pitch talk, it seems to do OK for the batsmen. 3rd day, still just 5 out in 1st inns. Bad weather around next 2 days.
FMD, as soon as I made this post, it's been 11/77. Rubbish batting from Pakistan again. Game over to the Aussies.

Might as well cancel those other 2 tests against the Windies if mediocrity like this arrives from some international teams.