Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Marsh throws his wicket away again, 1/27 near end 6 overs..Top order need to fire as middle order brittle lately

I like watching the Sth Aricans play. They have produced some cracking cricketers over the years. Especially fast bowlers.

Is Warner and Marsh our worst ever opening pair in ODI cricket? Serious question. I can't remember a worse one, or at a least less inspiring, opening duo ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Smith and Labushagne love batting together, I'd love to see them bat for 30+ overs, we need them to.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Warner and Marsh our worst ever opening pair in ODI cricket? Serious question. I can't remember a worse, or at least less inspiring, opening duo ever.
Warner has turned into a plodder, they need to get rid of him.

Premier League VAR must also be in charge of ball tracking in this match..Smith very stiff to be dismissed on that review.

Reactions: 1 users
No way that was hitting, it hit Smith on the kneerole, both feet were off the ground and it was missing leg.

That ball that bowled Inglis looked to keep a bit low, an ordinary attempt to keep it out though.

Geez, we'll be lucky to make it to the 1st drinks break, let alone bat 50 overs &/or getting anywhere near 312...

This group lacks the ability to rotate the strike to create the freedom to hit out later on. Too static.

Well woke and first thing wanted to see what happened last night.

Going by the minimal posting my answer was clear.

Highlights if anyone missed, like me.

Terrible viewing.

Attachments

• FB1434A3-C258-425E-B7EC-279ABEDDAD3F.jpeg
    FB1434A3-C258-425E-B7EC-279ABEDDAD3F.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3