Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Good finish by Starc & AUS in the end.

50 overs

7-311

Not out of it, but need a big opening partnership to give us a chance to chase this total down.

Now for AUS to bat.

***that run chase went well ***

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Thought we were going to be chasing more than 311 after they were 4/263 with 7 overs to go.

Reactions: 1 user
Bowlers did well to hold up South Africa in the last 6-7 overs when 330-340 seemed likely. As it is, 312 will take some chasing. The difference could come down to fielding. Australia disappointing in that aspect, though Starc a little unlucky with his dropped catch. Time for the batting to stand up.

I've often wondered the point of guys like Stoinis. I hope to be proved wrong.

Bowlers did well to hold up South Africa in the last 6-7 overs when 330-340 seemed likely. As it is, 312 will take some chasing. The difference could come down to fielding. Australia disappointing in that aspect, though Starc a little unlucky with his dropped catch. Time for the batting to stand up.

I've often wondered the point of guys like Stoinis. I hope to be proved wrong.
Yeah, I reckon 312 will easily be enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users