Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Delayed because of wet outfield
Presumably its too wet for 30 mins, we might get a bit of play and then more rain hopefully
Restart in 20mins at 4.20pm.
So maybe 2 hours? Light will probably be a factor.
30 overs? 150 to get. Its a tough ask

I'm heading to bed; it's just too late. Besides, will happily settle for a draw now. Apparently we'll have 40 overs to make 145 at 3.6 rpo. Could be done if these two keep going, tire the bowlers further and Marsh comes in and goes hard.
But, stuff the cheating, whinging, masters of hypocrisy Poms. Allowed a downright cheating ball change to a near new pill after smashing Uzzie in the helmet. Then Jonny Dumbass jumping around behind the stumps as bowler approaches.

But in an absolutely delicious irony, Stokes' catch of Smith disallowed by same rule that over-ruled Starc's controversially. Then he wages in very blatant, animated dissent over losing the review! It was your choice *smile*!

Just get the draw, 2/1 victory, grab the urn or replica whatever, get the hell out of there, boys, and away from that shitty bunch of bleating, moaning, whingeing, cheating twats!

And as you walk down the plane gangplank, just yell back to them: "YCAGAGF!1"

Reactions: 1 user
A 52 over final session, 146 runs required, that will be 2.80 runs an over. Come on Aussie, come on.

So now the amount of overs from the resumption has been changed from 52 to 47 overs, what a balls up.

Recently we were crowned the best team in the world.

With such a brittle batting line up we are lukewarm champions at best.

Shat the bed

I suggest Test retirement for the following:

Warner
Khawaja
Hazlewood
Lyon

A couple of those are still performing, but we need to start blending some youth.

What’s the point of these guys getting easy runs and wickets for a year?

Hurts us long term. Blood some guys while the calendar looks benign.