Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Anyone watching this series highlights package at lunch? Five seconds on the the first two Tests then five minutes all about England. I imagine it's the Sky feed, Nine really doing as little as possible. Which is probably just as well seeing how useless they are.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone watching this series highlights package at lunch? Five seconds on the the first two Tests then five minutes all about England. I imagine it's the Sky feed, Nine really doing as little as possible. Which is probably just as well seeing how useless they are.

Sky feed - 100%

Will say though the Sky commentary has been very good.

Reactions: 2 users
One of these two incompetent twits calculates how far the Poms are behind and chooses the degree of shine accordingly.
There has to be an investigation into that. It’s a farce. Someone surely has to explain how they made that choice.

There has to be an investigation into that. It’s a farce. Someone surely has to explain how they made that choice.

It certainly altered the course of the game, that pill was unplayable for 10-12 overs

Don’t you just love test cricket!

My wife just came and told me to turn the Tele down and asked what I was watching and why it was so loud. It’s the bloody ashes honey!! She says “are they still on?”

She simply cannot and never will understand 5 day cricket. It’s glorious.

Reactions: 3 users
Missed it, what'd he say?
Took the *smile* out of the ball change. Said Stokes dropped it because he couldn’t hang onto it because the ball was too shiny !
Said there was a new law in the book rule 79.UK if the ball is not swinging, and Aust are batting well, change the ball