Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Not much in wicket for the quicks. The blokes in the sheds will have had their spirits lifted with the play so far. Be nice if these 2 get through to lunch.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't get sucked in Khawaja, leave those wide balls alone, grind them down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
0/132, great start but batting collapses have killed us all series so I’ll hold off for now.

250 runs to win. 10 wickets in hand. This is doable.

Actually, win it from here and it would be very tough for the Whine Merchants to call it a morale victory for them.

Reactions: 2 users
Rain is fine

We get the 2-1 win and a moral victory to match the Pommy one

It’ll be legit, beautiful and delicious

Reactions: 1 users
AUS 0/135

Day to go.

249 to win.

Rain or our complete collapse of our top order!

Looking forward to what is installed.

The rain hurt us big time last night. Two set batsmen well on top, flagging attack with an unfit spinner. We could have had 100 to get tonight with 7-10 wickets in hand.

Reactions: 3 users
A shame the rain saved England's bowlers from having to bowl an extra 40/50 odd overs, that would've took the edge off them for day 5.

The Aussies have got 98 overs to get the runs, but showers are forecast for the morning and third session.

Be great to see the Aussie bats get themselves in again and then take their bowlers down town. A 3-1 result would have The Fleet Street journos turn on on the English players like rabid dogs.

Reactions: 1 user