Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Warner
Ussie
Marnus
Smith
Head
Marsh
Green
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood

I don’t think Hazlewood is bowling particularly well at the minute LD

I’d rather try a Neser instead for that third quick slot

Otherwise though your five pace battery whilst maintaining batting depth is a good idea

I think Warner will play at Old Trafford, but I'd rather he didn't, in 32 test innings in England he averages just 26.

Marnus to open, gives us a left & right combination, Green to come back in.

Labuschagne
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Marsh
Green
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Murphy

Reactions: 1 users
I think Warner will play at Old Trafford, but I'd rather he didn't, in 32 test innings in England he averages just 26.

Labuschagne
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Marsh
Green
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Murphy
Yep, I’m sure they’re gunna play Warner. That makes our score 1-8 already!

Labuschagne
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Marsh
Green
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Murphy
Average 26 over his career. Whats his average in the tours?
Recent performance is the better indicator

yeah as I've said he's made that much of a fuss about perceived victimization post sandpaper-gate i think cricket australia's hands are tied

davey gets his sydney goodbye and australian cricket finally gets to move on

The above is what think the team will be. Not what would choose. Warner wouldn't have made Leysy's squad.

But if Cummins doesn't have faith in Murphy (only 9 overs for the test) no point playing him. Head can deliver those overs.

Means we can play the two all-rounders without shuffling everyone around the batting lineup. A big no, especially moving Head.

Facing Broad around the wicket with a new rock is nothing like opening on the sub continent. Must stay where is.

Reactions: 3 users
Ladies off to a good start after winning the toss and batting in the ODI, 1-62 after 10 overs. What a talent young Litchfield, she just hit 4 boundaries in a row.

Neser was released to get a game under his belt and scored 176 not out for Glamorgan yesterday, get him in !! Swepson got 69 in the same innings.

• Wow
A good read, I knew his form was poor, but didn't know it was this bad........."Since Warner’s return from his 2018-19 ban following the sandpaper scandal, his batting average is 14.75 in England and 18.33 overseas."

It's incredible that he keeps getting selected.

Reactions: 1 user
A good read, I knew his form was poor, but didn't know it was this bad........."Since Warner’s return from his 2018-19 ban following the sandpaper scandal, his batting average is 14.75 in England and 18.33 overseas."

It's incredible that he keeps getting selected.

I reckon he's well worth his place in the team personally. Would love a team of 11 Warners please.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I reckon he's well worth his place in the team personally. Would love a team of 11 Warners please.
I reckon Warner would get a ton if Broad was managed, it needs to happen, he looks tired. Bring Anderson back in for his swansong on his home deck, you know it makes sense :cool:

I reckon Warner would get a ton if Broad was managed, it needs to happen, he looks tired. Bring Anderson back in for his swansong on his home deck, you know it makes sense :cool:

We are already giving you a hand by playing Bairstow, thats English generosity for you, always welcoming guests :D