Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

So far the scores have been 263, 237 and 224 on this pitch. This total will take some getting. We’re still in it up to our eyeballs, assuming we bowl to Stokes like he’s a batsman and not a god.

Reactions: 3 users
So far the scores have been 263, 237 and 224 on this pitch. This total will take some getting. We’re still in it up to our eyeballs, assuming we bowl to Stokes like he’s a batsman and not a god.
But it often goes like that ie each innings score lower than the one before and you think that trend will continue into the 4th innings but it often doesn't.

England's game to lose from here.

Reactions: 2 users
England in a canter. 3-4 wickets tops.

This scenario is just what they plan for.

Reactions: 1 user
Our bowling to Stokes has been abysmal.
We should never bowl short or to the leg side.

I think this too.

We have actually looked brittle all series, and I think this is where England get their stuff together.

The worst thing about it is, I have no doubt that England will drop Bairstow for Foakes.

Bairstow has cost England massively in the series. With a keeper that can hold catches, they might just chase us down with a 2-0 lead.

Reactions: 1 users
I think we'll win the series, but our bowling is very thin when we don't have Lyon. Unless the rain injects more moisture into the pitch, we have got a one day score, and not sure we've got answers for Root and Stokes.

Big chance England win this and take the momentum to win series 3-2.
Each test has been close 50-50 results.
Said it before this match That the end scoreline couod just as easily be 3-2 or 0-5

Are the Aussies going to regret that pathetic spell where they may well drop this Test by bowling half track garbage and letting therm back into it.

Reactions: 2 users
Showers forecast for the afternoon and for day 5. I hope it pees down if England look like winning.

I agree with you Carter that England will romp it in quite easily from here.

Something “would have to go terribly wrong for them to stuff this up.

Did I just put the Kiss Of Waiting “ on them?

Would be absolutely p1ss funny if rain saved us here.

It would be the first time this series that the weather gods favoured us I reckon.

England have won 3 tosses, have easily had the best of the conditions, and are still struggling to beat us.

It is because we cheat you know......

• Haha