Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Really disappointed with both Broad and Robinson. Just gave away their wickets after what Stockes did. They can both bat ok, but they batted like they have no idea dn just swung a bat at it. Poor. Playing as if we have 4 number 11's which we don't.

Reactions: 1 user
Geezuz Renshaw what are you waiting for? An invitation? Catch it man!

Reactions: 2 users
Cummins just chased off his own bowling to the boundary and returned it. Don’t reckon I’ve ever seen that before.

Its almost like we are enjoying the tenderising of the english attack
Lets bruise the old fella and young bloke

Yeah, we’re going to win, but our tactics have been absolutely shithouse. Fed Stokes for two hours and now bowling constant bouncers to numbers 10 & 11. What’s wrong with the traditional “you miss, I hit”. *smile* it’s frustrating.

Please bowl on the stumps so I can go to bed, for the love of god man, I can’t watch anymore short bowling

• Haha
Heh heh heh…Damien Fleming on radio is losing his *smile* at our tactics. Can’t say I blame him.

Reactions: 1 users