Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Finally. Great innings by Stokes helped in no small part by poor tactics and bowling from Aussies.

Reactions: 1 user
Cummins could well go down as the worst Australian captain to win an Ashes series. What sort of tactics were those!! Shocking.

Great innings by Stokes. I wish his knee wasn't like what it was, as if it was then he would have been able to do more running. Cummins gave so many options for 2 if he dropped and ran by playing everyone back on the ropes, but Stokes couldn't capitalise due to the knee. Would have meant he could have dictated the field a bit more, and Cummins would likely have allowed to him to do that. Cummins is a very reactive, not a proactive captain.

Reactions: 3 users
That altercation with Usi looked ugly.

Maybe the MCC members should stop spending so much time tucked up in their West End town homes sipping gin, wondering how their share portfolios and country manors are going, and learn the rules of cricket instead.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I think that innings by Stokes was brilliant. Sure Cummins captaincy and some of the bowling was patchy at times, but thats pressure and it happens, more brilliant from Stokes than shabby from us.

Yeah he played that bouncer really well. It hit him in the *smile* grill! Idiot commentators.

Another one gone. So much for this Bazball rubbish which really doesn't work in test matches.

Gutsy effort from Broady. Played a good part getting up the noses of the Aussies and getting the crowd fired-up with the Bairstow cheating theatrics, which helped the partnership, pushed it a bit far for a bit long, but well played.