Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

No way. That's out. It's not unsporting in the slightest.
He wasn't attempting a run. He wasn't keeping at the wicket. It's not smart by Bairstow but he wasn't trying to take any advantage. Different if he was batting out of his crease, or Carey was up at the stumps (in which case it would not have happened).

I'll guarantee McCullum wouldn't endorse that if his team did it. he would call the player back. I'd like to have seen that. Keith Miller would not have taken a wicket that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Stokes is like Dusty. The bigger the occassion the better he performs.

Reactions: 1 user
He wasn't attempting a run. He wasn't keeping at the wicket. It's not smart by Bairstow but he wasn't trying to take any advantage. Different if he was batting out of his crease, or Carey was up at the stumps (in which case it would not have happened).

I'll guarantee McCullum wouldn't endorse that if his team did it. he would call the player back. I'd like to have seen that. Keith Miller would not have taken a wicket that way.
McCullum once ran out Murali as he left his crease to shake Sangakkara's hand for a century.

You're not attempting a run when you overbalance to a ball down legside either.

I reckon one of the Lords geezers sledged Usman walking through the rooms then. Stopped and challenged him.

Reactions: 3 users
Nup. Carey threw it immediately. Bairstow had been walking out of his crease after every ball, that's why Carey had a ping, not because it was over. The ball was live and Bairstow was dopey. Out every day of the week and for 200 years.
But why does it matter if Bairstow was to wait an extra second or two to walk out of his crease? He is not attempting a run? He wasn't batting a meter out of his crease? It's out by the book but doesn't mean it's not controversial or that it's a sporting dismissal.

Pathetic bowling really how many half voles are we dishing up ? Cam Green went on for 1 over to many should not bowl for the rest of this test !

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon one of the Lords geezers sledged Usman walking through the rooms then. Stopped and challenged him.
I won’t be surprised if one of those whining, preppy aholes made a racist comment. Doubt he’d have stopped at just some basic sledge.

Cmon Australia beat these hypocritical whiners.