Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Was always gonna happen. Too eager to get to the pavilion for the chicken sandwiches and scones.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Seems a bit like the Starc catch to me, technically correct decision but not really cricket

Reactions: 1 users
As much as I hate the poms not sure that's a great way to get a wicket. Something not quite right about it although dumb by Bairstow.

In a way is an evener upper for the Starc catch in a way, Stokes could always have told Duckett to walk off.

I would personally have liked Cummins to call him back.

Carey has proven he is a very smart keeper.

The Poms supporters are embarrassing themselves.

Seems a bit like the Starc catch to me, technically correct decision but not really cricket
Of course it's cricket. Carey threw the ball straight away. Out. Fair. Jonny Backstop's a moron. The soapdodgers are whinging hypocrites.

• Love
As much as I hate the poms not sure that's a great way to get a wicket. Something not quite right about it although dumb by Bairstow.

In a way is an evener upper for the Starc catch in a way, Stokes could always have told Duckett to walk off.

I would personally have liked Cummins to call him back.
No way. That's out. It's not unsporting in the slightest.

Reactions: 4 users
Don't blame Carey. Stay in your crease you idiot.

Broad coming in 6 down? Must be one of the longest tails ever.

• Haha
Hah hah hah…fans and Broad bitching about short pitched deliveries. You can’t be serious. They threw down 6 an over all day long yesterday and thought it was great.

What a bunch of hypocritical whinging ****.

Get into them Australia.

Reactions: 3 users
Of course it's cricket. Carey threw the ball straight away. Out. Fair. Jonny Backstop's a moron. The soapdodgers are whinging hypocrites.

Nup its slimy. Last ball of over batsman ducks it and goes to keeper it effectively dead and batsman is walking to have a chat and anticipating over call.

Yep he should wait but its not an earned wicket by any stretch its a sneako like a mankad

Like the Starc catch theres the letter of the law and theres the honour of the game