Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Terrible bowling. Cummings is not changing a thing. We’ve dirtied the bed sheets.

Of course it's cricket. Carey threw the ball straight away. Out. Fair. Jonny Backstop's a moron. The soapdodgers are whinging hypocrites.
stumping. No different to a spinner bowling.
I bet sometime when Bairstow has been keeping he has had a ping at the stumps too

Reactions: 1 users
Terrible bowling. Cummings is not changing a thing. We’ve dirtied the bed sheets.
Fancy Green and Hwood bowling a short delivery every single time to Stokes. Just unreal. They don’t have the pace to bother Stokes.

And now Broad is smashing Hwood’s *smile* bowling too.

Reactions: 1 user
This is worse than watching the Tigers get thumped in the last quarter. F*cking Terry Wallace times. Stubborn leadership.

What an embarrassing display of bowling from the Aussies. I assume they are bowling to the captain’s instructions if so it is pathetic captaincy as well. Bewildering.

Reactions: 1 user