Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Big test against the swinging ball coming up. Need something from Warner, Marnus and Smith.

Reactions: 1 user
Davey’s most important innings for years.

Word is he’s “never looked better”. Show us then. Do it at Lords.

Reactions: 1 user
The best of Bazball over the past 18 months is home series win against India (3-2) and an away series win against Pakistan.

Jury still out against the best. World cricket isn’t a wide pool but they need to beat us over there, no question. Beat us and Bazball is a serious force.

Thought you'd be retired. Suprised you can make it past 7.30pm. You'd almost be awake for the last session though?
Reckon I'd probably bore myself off a cliff if I was to retire. Fairly tough n leathery old bastard so I can still manage around 10.00 pm on a week night, that 7.30 crap is for nancy boys. I'd only be awake during the last session if I gotta get up n go for a midnight *smile* break, probably wouldn't be the best idea to start catching up on the game coz I'd never get anymore nappin in before going back out to work.

I’m new to cricket. That ‘652’ on Baistow’s shirt. Is that the amount of pounds he weighs ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users