Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

I'm certainly pissed off that I only get to watch the first session before I need an old fart nap so I'm right for work the next day. Love a genuine full on bare knuckle Ashes test.
That old fart “early to bed” is a pain TM, I’m with ya. Especially when you have to get up for the old fart pee at 3am as well.
The only good thing about it is that the pee is usually before the day’s play ends over there so you can check the scores.

Reactions: 1 user
That old fart “early to bed” is a pain TM, I’m with ya. Especially when you have to get up for the old fart pee at 3am as well.
The only good thing about it is that the pee is usually before the day’s play ends over there so you can check the scores.
Would be great to live in Perth during the Ashes and TDF. Could practically watch all of it.

Reactions: 1 user
Willey will never be forgotten, cricket commentator Brian Johnson said while calling a test match, "the bowlers Holding, the batsmen's Willey.

Don't forget in one test there was a dismissal Lillee caught Willey bowled Dilley

Reactions: 2 users
Has been a bit of drizzle, but the covers are coming off, play starts in less than an hour. A greenish wicket, win the toss and..................bowl:unsure:

Boland or Starc? Boland for me.

Their results completely contradict this. Completely.

You know pre Stokes/McCullum they one 1 of their previous 17 tests? They then won 10 of their next 11 post Stokes/McCullum. That's like West Coast coming out next season and winning 10 of their first 11. They won away in Pakistan. They beat India. Sth Africa. New Zealand. Yes, their biggest test is coming now but they made most of the running in the first test.

I'm almost barracking for the Poms to win given the derision for their positive gameplan on here. Why are so many hungup on a title? Plenty of judgements of MCCullum and Stokes character whilst knowing *smile* all about what is said inside the dressing room. And it clearly works. And McCullum is one of the most honest, generous & admirable leaders in sport I can recall.

And I don't want to see a green top as we will have another 3 day test.
Who have they beaten though?