Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Anthony Macali
@migga
80% first dose achieved✅ in VIC #covid19vic

In the last 7 days:
256,091 first (54.5%)
210,272 second (45.5%)

Alternate "6 week" projection:
60% = 15 Oct (15 days)
70% = 28 Oct (28 days)
80% = 10 Nov (41 days)

Almost 43% of the total population vaccinated, this needs to increase and quickly.

Also, it is time we shifted the vaccine measure to 12+ not 16+, we need more of the population vaccinated. That said, the 12-15 year olds seem to be putting those older to shame, lining up to get the vaccine. Measuring 12+ rather than 16+ might actually improve the numbers.

There are 2 groups who are holding this country back from opening up, returning to some sort of normality and controlling the virus
  • The Federal Government who didn't get enough vaccines early enough.
  • The pathetic and the stupid - vaccine hesitant and anti-vax respectively.
Plenty of vaccine appointments now available, no excuse to put this off.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Lost the plot Daniel Andrews . Blaming Grand Final parties ? Really . Totally incompetent !! Under investment of Health System in Victoria is a disgrace. Maybe he shouldn’t of removed boomgates and fixed the health system 3 years ago . God help anyone who gets sick in Victoria.

I don't really know, I'm just a joe-schmo who's suspicious of the Morrison's motivations, in the same way that others are distrusting of Andrews and his motivations.

Possibly it will highlight Morrison's lack of leadership with the early stages of the pandemic, particuarly his role in handballing quarantine to the states. Its just strange the lengths they're going to to keep it quiet.
Did the federal government award the hotel quarantine contracts ? Seriously all state have different rules!! Does the Federal Government control contract tracing ? No ! Absolute guaranteed the road map blows out . And then you have the State Of Emergency renewal which is up on Dec 13th , nothing to do with Federal Government . New legislation being drawn up at present by Dictator Dan will no doubt see restrictions and lockdown still around in 2022 .

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I'm sure many, like me, are very disillusioned with the whole thing. It seems pointless abiding by the lockdown rules when clearly so many don't give a *smile*.

:mad:
I abide by lockdown rules because I do not want to catch covid. I'm not about to get reckless because others make poor choices.

People flouting rules and bringing it home are killing their friends and family, that's a huge burden to carry.

Reactions: 1 users
So what do you think are the causes of the sudden spike?
Little doubt the footy finals have had some influence.

I'm unsure why they don't try and give us some info on the number of people who have caught covid through rule breaking. It's not as if they wouldn't know or at least have pretty certain suspicions.

I'm sure they could provide a reasonably accurate assessment - eg of the 1400 cases 500 likely acquired it through rule breaking. And perhaps add some numbers of how many have died due to someone's rule breaking. They need to make it real for people.

Lost the plot Daniel Andrews . Blaming Grand Final parties ? Really . Totally incompetent !! Under investment of Health System in Victoria is a disgrace. Maybe he shouldn’t of removed boomgates and fixed the health system 3 years ago . God help anyone who gets sick in Victoria.

So you're suggesting that it was the people obeying the health orders and staying home that's caused the sudden spike? Or Dan Andrews personally infected 1400 people?

Little doubt the footy finals have had some influence.

I'm unsure why they don't try and give us some info on the number of people who have caught covid through rule breaking. It's not as if they wouldn't know or at least have pretty certain suspicions.

I'm sure they could provide a reasonably accurate assessment - eg of the 1400 cases 500 likely acquired it through rule breaking. And perhaps add some numbers of how many have died due to someone's rule breaking. They need to make it real for people.

Jeroen did say it was about 500 cases stemming from illegal GF day gatherings, not sure about the deaths though. Agree its definitely not a reality for some until its too late, for them or their relatives.

According to Dan, his ministers, key bureaucrats and basically anyone who fronted the inquiry, no one was directly involved in that process.

It just, er, um, happened...................................... :unsure: :rolleyes:
Creeping assumption

So you're suggesting that it was the people obeying the health orders and staying home that's caused the sudden spike? Or Dan Andrews personally infected 1400 people?
Seriously BT . Non existent is the transmission of the virus outdoors. Virus spike WASNT due to outdoor BBQ. Guaranteed the road map won’t be happening . How on earth can you believe anything he says . Should resign . Lost the trust . Nobody listening !

If there's nothing incriminating in the national cabinet meeting minutes, why are they trying to desperately to keep them hidden from the public? Even liberal party members are crossing the floor to vote against it because they're sick of the lack of accountability of this government.

If the national cabinet minutes made the federal government look good, there's no doubt they'd be releasing them.
Yeh, NC minutes should be released, its a *smile* disgrace they are not.

They would (hopefully) answer a lot of questions but perhaps reveal our "leaders" as duds.

Seriously BT . Non existent is the transmission of the virus outdoors. Virus spike WASNT due to outdoor BBQ. Guaranteed the road map won’t be happening . How on earth can you believe anything he says . Should resign . Lost the trust . Nobody listening !
It's amazing you're an epidemiologist now, as well as an RFC club insider.

I've never seen such a talented individual be so unable to use a full stop.

Reactions: 2 users
It's amazing you're an epidemiologist now, as well as an RFC club insider.

I've never seen such a talented individual be so unable to use a full stop.
Who really cares if I leave out a “ full stop “ Don’t let the facts get in the way now
Enjoy the lockdown
Dan will destroy Victoria
The last 2 days proves what an imbecile he is . Opens Golf and Tennis up but you can’t use the toilet facilities at these places
Never heard so much garbage but you keep abiding the rules . He might let you travel 17.5k by Xmas Eve
Spare me !!

So, the Worksafe charges from the 2020 HQ... doesn't this open up a can of worms.

Could this mean charges to any employer who doesn't stop preventable transmissions?

Could this lead to a ban for the unvaccinated in any Victorian workplace?

Screenshot_20210930-200720_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
The transmission of COVID is not non existent outdoors. Reduced but still very much existent, particulary without social distancing and without masks.

So despite the fact that wiemar specifially stated that in interviews with the new cases that they WERE flaunting rules and these were the likely transmission sites (to infect that number of people) we should believe you??

Do you have another source now or is flighttracker still giving you all of your information?