Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

With what is going on and going to happen in the next 3 months, AFL grand final sort of seems irrelevant (sadly)

Another 2 cases (country Vic)
Melbourne person got out for 2 days and has spread.
Not his fault (was working *essential* yeh right) but how can Melbourne people work in regional?

Who are the messengers?

the confused, conflated, c *smile* s in flouro.

theyve been extremely dumbed down by a system.

howard taught their parents to hate and look after No.1. He called it 'aspiration'

Reactions: 1 user
Melbourne changed slowly over the last 30 or more years, as has much of the modern world.
People's behaviour has altered.
It is the consequence of a free, easy and safe lifestyle, with privileges and wealth our predecessors dreamed of.
People here are not the nice, kind and generous ones our parents knew.
Melbournians now have an ugly fault.
It is called ..self entitlement.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Another 2 cases (country Vic)
Melbourne person got out for 2 days and has spread.
Not his fault (was working *essential* yeh right) but how can Melbourne people work in regional?

the lockdown up here was triggered by an essential worker traveling on a lawful permit from sydney, then unlawfully going to the pub straight from the airport.

the essential nature of her work?

crew on Im a celebrity, get me out of here!

i am not making this up.

school teacher up here arent considered essential.

roman empire

• Angry
Melbourne changed slowly over the last 30 or more years, as has much of the modern word.
People's behaviour has altered.
It is the consequence of a free, easy and safe lifestyle, with privileges and wealth our predecessors dreamed of.
People here are not the nice, kind and generous ones our parents knew.
Melbournians now have an ugly fault.
It is called ..self entitlement.

john winston howard 1996-2007

the confused, conflated, c *smile* s in flouro.

theyve been extremely dumbed down by a system.

howard taught their parents to hate and look after No.1. He called it 'aspiration'
Respectfully could not disagree more ezy. There is no absolutely no excuse for their behaviour; blaming it on Howard or their parents is a total cop out. There is no confusion in them; they know exactly what they are doing. They are just selfish *smile*.

Plenty of us have kids that age; they don't act like that. Most reasonable and decent people don't. The actions of these pricks are theirs to own and no one elses.

How did we get here? This is a very sad state of affairs in Victoria. I have always loved this state and city but right now I don't feel that way. I feel a bit ashamed. The actions of these morons are a stain on this once great city and state that may never be removed. I don't think I have ever seen such disgraceful behaviour. Intimidation by a mob of cowards. Jumping on the cars of innocent people stuck in the traffic jam they caused. Frightening the hell out of children. Spitting in the face of a woman sitting in her car. Dragging a man out of his car.

Yeah real courageous behaviour from a mob that won't take a little needle in their arms. It is their right to refuse vaccination. It is not their right to act like petulant children and commit acts extreme violence and thuggery. What a disgrace they are.
There's morons in every state.
I prefer to focus on the overwhelming number of people who are doing the right thing to help rebuild Victoria from the devastation of this global pandemic.
If they were out protesting it would absolutely dwarf this pack of *smile*. However they're staying at home, hoping life can return to something close to normal.

got my morning coffee near work as per my normal daily routine this morning. 3 tradies were inside. 2 were not wearing masks. Unbelievable.

There's morons in every state.
I prefer to focus on the overwhelming number of people who are doing the right thing to help rebuild Victoria from the devastation of this global pandemic.
If they were out protesting it would absolutely dwarf this pack of *smile*. However they're staying at home, hoping life can return to something close to normal.
Yes but we have never seen protests like this in any other state. Not this degree of thuggery and savagery.

Melbourne’s been in the decline, badly, for about 12-15 years now. It’s crime riddled, congested and stifled, angry, selfish… bogans everywhere. It’s a city where people are constantly trying to get away with something. Constantly.

Yes but we have never seen protests like this in any other state. Not this degree of thuggery and savagery.
We saw protests from the same pack in NSW. Don't kid yourself. There's scum everywhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Im religious but dont get it tbh DS. Within the article there are points raised.

Guessing its about changing the blood within their body from how they were born. Best i can say that i understood

Edit: i had heard here that certain religious groups had been seeking from the top religious figures if it will be okay to get vax. But dont fully understand on the ramifications if their blood is altered and impact to their beliefs

Edit 2: back your view on lack of construction workers non complaince of masks. (Same post u put)Seen first hand issue. Not just those big sites in city. In suburbs. They think they are above rules. Go off site & into coffee / food shops and many still dont comply.

“”Edit 2: back your view on lack of construction workers non complaince of masks. (Same post u put)Seen first hand issue. Not just those big sites in city. In suburbs. They think they are above rules. Go off site & into coffee / food shops and many still dont comply.”””

Seen it first hand.. not only the above but in petrol stations, shopping centres etc. ‘above the law’

We saw protests from the same pack in NSW. Don't kid yourself. There's scum everywhere.

not on the gold coast apparently.

its a utopia, where you just drink frosty xxxx in the surf club and watch the tide receed

Melbourne’s been in the decline, badly, for about 12-15 years now. It’s crime riddled, congested and stifled, angry, selfish… bogans everywhere. It’s a city where people are constantly trying to get away with something. Constantly.

Is that why we won most livable city in the world several years running?

I've lived in plenty of other places. Some Victorians have no idea how great this city is.

Reactions: 2 users
Trying to find a Fed Govt response to the protests. Along the lines of "they are lucky we don't use bullets on them" or something like that. Or is that response only for peaceful protests?

Is that why we won most livable city in the world several years running?

I've lived in plenty of other places. Some Victorians have no idea how great this city is.

i particularly love the bit around the Swan St/bridge rd 3121 area, in september