Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

324 new local cases and 1 case acquired overseas (currently in HQ). - 37,604 vaccines administered - 54,242 test results received
the vaccine numbers are only state hubs - I cannot understand why Andrews and state govt official channels do not mention the GP vaccines numbers ..... (some justify it by saying he does not access to them yet he has 200 media people and none of them can google the data?) .. GP numbers were 45,000 (and tests are conducted by State and private centres yet he doesn't distinguish them)

The virus doesn't ask who gave you the jab.

Reactions: 4 users
the vaccine numbers are only state hubs - I cannot understand why Andrews and state govt official channels do not mention the GP vaccines numbers ..... (some justify it by saying he does not access to them yet he has 200 media people and none of them can google the data?) .. GP numbers were 45,000 (and tests are conducted by State and private centres yet he doesn't distinguish them)

Playing politics.

Reactions: 2 users
The Tassie premier said last weekend that he won't open until the country reaches 90%. And he wants the eligibility changed from 16 and up to 12 and up. I can’t see any reason why it can’t be changed to 12 and up.

this is an interesting chart from the COVID Base website. If you change the eligibility from 16 and up to 12 and up, you're lookng at an extra 6-8 days before reaching 80%

View attachment 13378

COVID Live base their vaccination projections on the 7 day average. This is inaccurate because the vaccination rates are ever increasing.

Although TBF, i don't know how COVID Base calculate their vaccination projections. I'm guessing its some type of algorithm. Can anyone shed any light on this?

NSW vaccination rates can't continue to increase. At some point they will hit a peak and it will drop, where 1st doses slow significantly and the balance of 2nd doses doesn't cover for it. You can't assume the vaccination increase will continue to increase at the same rate. If thats whats CovidBase are doing then I think they will miss those targets.

On the 12-15 year olds, I've been wondering with the Moderna vaccines recently captured, I wonder if those 1m doses will be prioritised towards the 12-15 year old group.

Qs all the AZ that have been administered via GP are they part of the overall jabs noted as vaccinated?

Just questioning data. I thought they could get the information via medicare As its updated on each persons data file.

Why cant he just quote those figs being the daily jabs, not just state run centres. It understates how we are going isnt it?
Confused a touch

Reactions: 1 user
The Tassie premier said last weekend that he won't open until the country reaches 90%. And he wants the eligibility changed from 16 and up to 12 and up. I can’t see any reason why it can’t be changed to 12 and up.

this is an interesting chart from the COVID Base website. If you change the eligibility from 16 and up to 12 and up, you're lookng at an extra 6-8 days before reaching 80%

View attachment 13378

COVID Live base their vaccination projections on the 7 day average. This is inaccurate because the vaccination rates are ever increasing.

Although TBF, i don't know how COVID Base calculate their vaccination projections. I'm guessing its some type of algorithm. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Tasmania will return to its prison island origins if he waits until the country reaches 90%. (and once boosters are needed that % will dip and unless we all remain hyper vigilant it will fall below - so Premier shuts the gates again?)
Glad I have done the big bushwalks down there, wont be going there until I am too old to carry a pack.

Will he accept overseas visitors? From 90% vacc countries maybe? Well not until he builds an international airport.

Qs all the AZ that have been administered via GP are they part of the overall jabs noted as vaccinated?

Just questioning data. I thought they could get the information via medicare As its updated on each persons data file.

Why cant he just quote those figs being the daily jabs, not just state run centres. It understates how we are going isnt it?
Confused a touch
he can get it from federal health and he fkn well knows it. Its part of his strategy to ensure he is seen as the savior - not from the virus anymore but from the federal govt. If I was him that is how I would play it, because that is what politicians do.

Reactions: 1 users
ACT numbers have stayed around 15 - 20 which is about 300- 400 in Melb terms. And given the nature of Canberra it would be the maximum potential stay at home worker proportion in the country? And would not have anything like the demographics of Mel and Syd worst hit areas.

The virus doesn't discriminate? ACT cannot be sick of lockdown, hardly had any until now. Politicians flying in and out Canberra (and contrary to popular belief, backbenchers also are essential workers and come in and out as they please)

Please explain.

he can get it from federal health and he fkn well knows it. Its part of his strategy to ensure he is seen as the savior - not from the virus anymore but from the federal govt. If I was him that is how I would play it, because that is what politicians do.
Interesting and if the Feds sit there like dumb idiots allowing the pot shots well they'll have themselves to blame.

Wonder if Feds have heatlh ministers in each state to monitor things so they can spruik true data. Including state run centres and also gps aswell. give overall state by state figs. Do it in the afternoon. Snap media release after state one if it doesnt paint proper picture.

They need to grow a pair and put the gloves on.

With the national cabinet. Would scrap it. State Premiers playing games and reneging deals. Tassie now 90% b4 they open.

Do a Fed one. Set national targets. States don't comply, stuff em. Cut funding and anything else in the arsenal to force them to comply. Let them scream & have tantrums.

We are Australia ffs, not state countries. That needs to be corrected. My rant lol

Are you on the peninsula?
No. Live in Yarra Valley .
20 ks to edge of most Eastern suburban fringe.
5 ks rule is a farce. Half the community population live over 5 ks to the shops.
Unfortunately it is a huge LGA that includes the Dandenong Ranges and the council offices are in the burbs. So we are lumped in with them.
We are also a Liberal seat, Cindy McLiesh. Was deputy opposition leader till two days ago. Tried to have us removed from metro zoning but unsurprisingly not successful.
We are classed as rural in every other aspect but this.

Interesting and if the Feds sit there like dumb idiots allowing the pot shots well they'll have themselves to blame.

Wonder if Feds have heatlh ministers in each state to monitor things so they can spruik true data. Including state run centres and also gps aswell. give overall state by state figs. Do it in the afternoon. Snap media release after state one if it doesnt paint proper picture.

They need to grow a pair and put the gloves on.

With the national cabinet. Would scrap it. State Premiers playing games and reneging deals. Tassie now 90% b4 they open.

Do a Fed one. Set national targets. States don't comply, stuff em. Cut funding and anything else in the arsenal to force them to comply. Let them scream & have tantrums.

We are Australia ffs, not state countries. That needs to be corrected. My rant lol
If we were run as 1 country, all of Australia would currently be in lockdown, and there would be 100s of deaths as the virus seeped into remote areas with low vaccine intake.
NSW would be in a worse situation, as they would not have been given extra vaccines at the expense of the other states, as all states would have high numbers.

but, yep the feds should take over.

If we were run as 1 country, all of Australia would currently be in lockdown, and there would be 100s of deaths as the virus seeped into remote areas with low vaccine intake.
NSW would be in a worse situation, as they would not have been given extra vaccines at the expense of the other states, as all states would have high numbers.

but, yep the feds should take over.
Agree with Aust outlook.

But they tried & its becoming a farce. Feds have to control

Our 2nd best day yesterday for first doses in Victoria. Total doses 85,605.

The below shows that NSW first dose momentum is now on the decline. Ours still has got a way to go yet.

This is a chart showing VIC vs NSW total does administered, since the start of August. This represents the 7 day moving average. NSW 7 day moving average now been declining since the start of September. VIC continues to increase but significantly lags NSW.

Really interesting in here is seeing the adverse reactions on the 7 day moving average between 15th August and 23rd August. They both go in inverse patterns which would appear to be a clear indication of when NSW were taking vaccines from VIC directly. These weren't "new" doses from Poland, but essentially doses that should have been given to VIC appear to have been given to NSW. No other reason to explain the inverse reactions for that week or so.

1631170304973.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
The NSW app lets you sign out of a site
Can't see anything on Dan's whizz bang rolled gold state of the art app that lets me check out. Perhaps I'm not tech savvy enough to find the escape hatch, I know I can find the check in but.........
Whole things a massive WOFTAM anyway, barely over 100 cases n it was taking them four *smile* days to notify people they'd wandered past an exposure site.