Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Exposure sites and their relative transmission data from earlier today ? Here you go.

View attachment 13296
Is their detail behind it? Are there 41 separate outbreaks in hospital settings? Is that staff-staff or patient-staff or ? Is it happening in waiting area or during treatment? Or is it too hard to determine?

love a good bar graph though

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting my a few of my mates thoughts during the week,

1. We have been locked up for 18months...just let it go now, people will die, it's sad but we have to open up (28yo male who plays footy)

2. I still only know 2 people since this has all started that got covid and they were fine 2 weeks later. (38m teacher)

3. Why should I get the jab when they keep changing what they are saying. Get Az. Don't get it. Get it again.
Wait 12 weeks for 2nd dose. don't wait 12...just wait 6. I'll wait longer" (40yo male in health)

190 new local cases and 0 new cases acquired overseas. - 35,464 vaccine doses were administered - 49,548 test results were received (Covid Live site)

Reactions: 1 users
Full dose numbers for Victoria here. I expect this time next week we will be doing over 100,000 a day as we will have sufficient vaccines to do so.

Was remembering the scare earlier in the year with AZ, the Qld Cho going troppo about it. Media full on negativity & health advise really gave AZ a hammering. People were hesitant but do remember around end of May/start of June, the uptake of the vaccine increased. So 3 mths between jabs for AZ we really should start seeing the 2nd doses come in. The tweet shows it nicely & the bottom with the last chart, 3 mths on, that good increase will start to take effect now.

I know Vic govt are saying 6 wks bewteen AZ now, but worry about its effectiveness compared to 12 wks. There will be booster shots next year as we are seeing in other countries. Will be interesting if the advise will be to get alternate jabs (AZ, Phzr, Mod) to what a person took initially to get a better strength of immunity.

Barbara Feldon robbed
N89uMD2.jpeg
Last place, lap behind.

• Dislike
But… but… Steve Price, Kennett, Bolt, Panahi etc all keep telling me we need to lift restrictions. Unfair. Booo. Dictator Dan. Pffft. Let it rip. Gotta all go to the footy. The pubs. Playgrounds. For goodness sake the playgrounds ! Don’t forget them.

Its safer to listen to our leaders rather than making our own judgements about what is safe and what is not in a pandemic. :rotfl2

nor do we have access to the expert information that the government has.
That's only because it is all completely secret information that the Govt. refuses to share publicly and ensures they can keep us locked up without any oversight or challenge due to the threat of punishment n condemnation.

That's only because it is all completely secret information that the Govt. refuses to share publicly and ensures they can keep us locked up without any oversight or challenge due to the threat of punishment n condemnation.

Yep the gommint want to keep you locked away for no good reason! Lol.

I see the early stages of dementia have kicked in
Me n Al been hangin around together long time.
Barbara Eden, Dawn Wells, Elizabeth Montgomery, Tina Louise all in no particular order. Barbara Feldon, yeah o.k. if I can't have my own pick.

You must have missed all those daily press conferences that have been going on for what seems like 10 years

Last edited:
The TGA has given Moderna for 12 years and over, more good news as we start getting Moderna this month.

Is TGA the last step or does ATAGI have to vet as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users