Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

How many of the 149k in NSW were done through state based hubs? We did I think 34k yesterday through state based hubs. Just wondering if the majority of the difference is due to GP vaccinations which the feds should be increasing but as always seem to only be focused on Sydney.
Tuesday (yesterday) NSW were pretty much 50/50 Hub and GPs 74,000 each

We were committed to fighting "WW1" again in 2020 because we won that by attrition. The Maginot Line was obsolete by the time it was finished.

I am in for AZ2 tomorrow so will see what my GP says.... great sample of one!
If you are Vic its 100%. Interested to know the split in NSW. I'll bet the dominant vaccine is Pfizer which the feds haven't provided to GP's in VIC.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
I'd love to know the split of the vaccines that the GP's are giving between AZ and Pfizer.
I'm not sure what the split is but GPs in VIC are now starting to get Pfizer. I had my second dose of AZ on Friday and have booked my 16 year old son in for Pfizer on October 11.

Victoria is to be in strict lock down for yet another 3 weeks at least.

Big deal
Another 3 weeks of living like prisoners.
Have to feel so sorry for school children and even non school age kids.
There would be no guarantee that Andrews will execute the small changes he announced today anyway.
So, apart from a short walk can do nothing.
No neighbours to talk to, no family for Fathers' Day for Victorians, and hope the supermarkets have enough products to fulfil an order.

Attachments

• lock down.PNG
    lock down.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 30
  • lock down.PNG
    lock down.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Angry
If you are Vic its 100%. Interested to know the split in NSW. I'll bet the dominant vaccine is Pfizer which the feds haven't provided to GP's in VIC.
My son had Pfizer at his GP in Vic nearly 3 weeks ago. They were doing plenty of others too.

My son had Pfizer at his GP in Vic nearly 3 weeks ago. They were doing plenty of others too.

I got mine at a GP a few weeks back too. Was surprised to hear it at the time as i asked for a consultation for AZ.

Also, this is a bit of a laugh -

• Haha
How many of the 149k in NSW were done through state based hubs? We did I think 34k yesterday through state based hubs. Just wondering if the majority of the difference is due to GP vaccinations which the feds should be increasing but as always seem to only be focused on Sydney.

CovidLive said NSW did 121,000 VIC 105,000 which i believe combines State hubs and GP's and Pharmacists?

NSW always announce the combined total VIC usually just the State Hub amount, No idea why all I am interested in is the daily total administered.

I live in Regional Victoria.. hoping we are out of Lockdown next week.

I really feel for people living in Melbourne.

As if that is not bad enough, cop this.

View attachment 13266
Mate, this has been on the cards for ages.
Vax, vax, vax is the only reprieve. I saw the writing on the wall and have been fully vaxxed (48yo) since 11th July.
Not affording the Gov't any liberties here, as their messaging has been woeful, but the take up of vaccination has been too slow.
On current targets Vic doesn't hit double dosed 80% until November, 19th.
October is pie in the sky stuff for any meaningful easing on restrictions.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Well it looks like lockdowns into the near to mid future. Gladys, Dan, Scotty and Josh agree we need to get to 70% plus fully vaccinated before we start opening up and Dan will loosen some restrictions after we get to 70% first dose. Probably a good ploy to encourage jabs.

Meanwhile Uttar Pradesh which has been steadily opening since July after a devastating Delta wave is releasing restrictions even further despite a fully vaccinated rate of under 15%. I wonder if any journo is going to ask our erstwhile leaders if there are any lessons we can learn from the experience of others who have successfully weathered Delta and come out (hopefully not temporarily) the other side.

Uttar Pradesh has a rapid test trace and treat protocol as opposed to our and most western countries test trace and isolate protocol. Maybe treating viruses early is a good idea.

Victoria is to be in strict lock down for yet another 3 weeks at least.

Big deal
Another 3 weeks of living like prisoners.
Have to feel so sorry for school children and even non school age kids.
There would be no guarantee that Andrews will execute the small changes he announced today anyway.
So, apart from a short walk can do nothing.
No neighbours to talk to, no family for Fathers' Day for Victorians, and hope the supermarkets have enough products to fulfil an order.

What would you do? Let it run?

Reactions: 4 users