Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Answer the question. Which option do you want?
My point is just to ease up tight lockdowns in some way because cases are still arising which proves just sitting back and waiting til we get to zero isn't working. I'm glad he's finally going to make this move. IMO, he should open up hair salons as essential services as people's hair grows and need to be cut.

My point is just to ease up tight lockdowns in some way because cases are still arising which proves just sitting back and waiting til we get to zero isn't working. I'm glad he's finally going to make this move. IMO, he should open up hair salons as essential services as people's hair grows and need to be cut.

Mine doesn't :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

so go half-assed lockdown? OK.

Mine doesn't :rolleyes:

Last time I went to the barber (in between lockdowns), he said I needed to have my haircut more regularly as the top doesn't grow as much these days and looks worse if I don't get it cut. TBH I decide when to get my haircut when my beard needs cutting as it grows faster than the stuff on my head :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
"Dose Swap" with Singapore. Sounds like Chlamydia

The Prime Minister has announced a massive Pfizer win which will see 500,000 doses arrive this week for distribution next week. He said the extra doses were secured in a new dose swap deal with Singapore. Under the agreement, Australia will receive 500,000 Pfizer doses which will shortly expire.

"Dose Swap" with Singapore. Sounds like Chlamydia

The Prime Minister has announced a massive Pfizer win which will see 500,000 doses arrive this week for distribution next week. He said the extra doses were secured in a new dose swap deal with Singapore. Under the agreement, Australia will receive 500,000 Pfizer doses which will shortly expire.

so two doses for 250K people.... better than nothing I guess

Looks like Dan's gotta plan tomorrow. Probably finally woken up from his deluded Covid-Zero thoughts.
Or it will be like Nsw, look down in 2 mths time when.... going for 0 covoid.

Honestly i dont know why town in regional areas cant get kids back to school. Mental issues hearing getting really worse. Govt needs to wake up to the trauma its causing especially in towns of no covoid. Certain places(edit) need to get back to it.

It seriously needs to address it with an active plan rather than just "mention" it.

Heard even a mother hesterical as her son is on sucide watch now in an area that hasnt had covoid for.... 18 mths! Not allowed to get back to school

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Or it will be like Nsw, look down in 2 mths time when.... going for 0 covoid.

Honestly i dont know why town in regional areas cant get kids back to school. Mental issues hearing getting really worse. Govt needs to wake up to the trauma its causing especially in towns of no covoid. Certain aces need to get back to it.

It seriously needs to address it with an active plan rather than just "mention" it.

Heard even a mother hesterical as her son is on sucide watch now in an area that hasnt had covoid for.... 18 mths! Not allowed to get back to school
Yeah, I've read and heard it from work colleagues who have young kids, and also seen it with my family (teenage nieces more). It can be dangerous and it's a matter of keeping your sanity at times. Let's see what these threshold figures will be and at least it's some progression.

I cut my own

Reactions: 1 users
The less hair I have the more often it needs to get cut, right pain.

Not really any good choices at the moment. The numbers in Vic are hovering around the same level and we don't want it out of control. I would say maybe some outdoor restrictions should be relaxed, but hairdressers and the like are just the sort of place where this spreads so I really can't see the point of opening them up.

We would all really like to open things up, but if opening up means people get sick and die I'll just return to that same old question: are you willing to be one of the dead?

DS

SIL & BIL complaining about lockdown, when I asked if they'd been vaccinated the answer was "no". I said to them, that's why we' rein lockdown, not enough people are vaccinated. Go & get a jab, the sooner you do it the sooner we'll be free.

I Really can't believe it, I thought they were smarter than that. :oops:

According to the COVID Live website, there were 148k doses in NSW and only 41k in VIC yesterday. Not sure if those are the final figures yet.