Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Now Tigers of Old, let me take that back further Tigers of Old. My government Tigers of Old, made sure Australia is at the front of the queue Tigers of Old, at the front of the queue. Tigers of Old, I won't go into the specifics Tigers of Old, because of cabinet confidentialities Tigers of Old, but let me say this Tigers of Old, what really matters is getting the job done Tigers of Old. That's what really matters Tigers of Old, and my government are 100% committed to getting the job done Tigers of Old. Getting the job done to save Australia. That's what really matters Tigers of Old and it's what my government are doing.

You forgot Baloo

"Remember Tigers Of Old, that It's not a race Tigers Of Old it's not a race"

Reactions: 1 user
If only we could get the sceptics to India and let them smell the mass burning of corpses out the back of the hospital.
No need to seek out the hospital. Simply head down to the banks of the Ganges and I'm sure the smell would hit you before you even caught sight of the river.

Headline in The Age today :

About 10,000 Victorians cancelling, not showing up for vaccine appointments

By Cassandra Morgan

**(PS that 10,000 is a daily figure :eek: ) What is wrong with people?
Yep. It seemed pretty obvious from the outset of his announcement that this would happen. Did he not stop to think about what impact it may have?

Staggering that slip-ups like this continue to take place. We are no closer to knowing when exactly bookings can be made since his announcement last week. The program has been halted all in the name of Scomo having the opportunity to deliver some "good news" ahead of schedule.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
"Clean" and "deep clean".

snap lockdown/lockdown.

we are all in this together/ I make no apologies for keeping Queesnlanders/Waliens safe,

has anyone seen the footage on social media of the bloke on a horse at the Tweed Head Border protest going the full Braveheart?

I havnt laughed so hard in ages.

if you need cheering up, take a look (sorry, no idea how to link)

Hes riding a grey arab bareback and goes up and down the protest line on the border, imploring people to 'cross over (into Qld) , they cant arrest us all, cross over', trying to do a Russel Crowe voice,

I was thinking he was inspirational, and I so wish he had painted his face blue and charges it, then he swings his stead about, kicks it in the ribs, and gallops off, back into NSW.

It was a proper Kings Charge. :rotfl1

they cant arrest us all .... you go first.

Reactions: 3 users
Queensland had a delta outbreak, in a school I think. It was their most recent lockdown and they seem to have killed it off.

Are there no journos pulling Gladys up on this diinformation?

Gladys has been getting a pasting from a few journos. Shuts one down, then another ready to take over. Been very aggressive from parts I saw last week towards her fwiw.

Even SkyN, haha, I know a few here dont like them, but they been at her too.

the big story behind what Covid-19 has done to India is that they have had to change death rites that have been around thousands of years.
who lights the fire, who reads the prayers, to not having a fire at all - all crucially important in Hindu belief of the transmigration of the soul.
deep stuff when the dead are buried in an old parking lot, or on a shallow sand bank next to a river.

What is the difference between a leading epidemiologist and an epidemiologist?
I imagine the bloke that gets noticed is leading and the others you never hear from are just epidiemiologists. A bit like Scomo, makes a lot of noise so he thinks he's leading.

Gladys has been getting a pasting from a few journos. Shuts one down, then another ready to take over. Been very aggressive from parts I saw last week towards her fwiw.

Even SkyN, haha, I know a few here dont like them, but they been at her too.

Has Andrew Clenell still been going to the press conferences? He went hard at her for a few days last week, then it appeared he either didn't get a chance to ask a question of Sky sent someone else

By Cassandra Morgan

I'm hearing stories that anti-vaxxers are making appointmets, then not showing up. Dirty tricks if true.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Has Andrew Clenell still been going to the press conferences? He went hard at her for a few days last week, then it appeared he either didn't get a chance to ask a question of Sky sent someone else
Apparently Gladys has now limited journalists to one question at a time in press conferences so no opportunity to follow up, cross examine or critique her answers by ansking another question in response. Such a flake.

• Angry

By Cassandra Morgan

Do vaccines go off? I hope they can be used for someone else?

Do vaccines go off? I hope they can be used for someone else?

they're cancelling AZ to wait for Pfizer,

and I think AZ has a pretty long shelf life in the fridge.

plenty of data emerging that AZ gives substantially longer protection than Pfizer.

Its disturbing how easily influenced people are.

its why we have Morrison in charge.

its a self-perpetuating horror show

4 corners tonight on Murdoch's evil propaganda machine.

Reactions: 1 users
The ahole did that because he wanted to go on a self promotion/marketing exercise at the expense of the country. He couldn't wait until he actually had the doses and could communicate that it was available straight away for 16-39. No, instead he did a self promo statement saying "its coming" (even though no Premier knows when), and compromising YET AGAIN the nation's vaccine rollout. We'll have 16-39's all over the country potentially delaying now.

Guy is a complete *****.
Watching it at the time, I thought it was the dumbest thing to say when trying to accelerate the vaccine program.

On reflection, he is probably pulling two levers. One to slow down the state based vaccinations, and the second to accelerate the federal based vaccinations. No doubt the majority of new doses will be federally allocated.

Come February next year, he'll be able to say -

We gave the states a chance do vaccinate their populations, mate. We saw that we needed to do more, the states were slow, mate. So, I and the Federal Government accelerated the program. The states provided only 30% of the jabs, we provided the other 70%. We engaged private industry, mate. And look what we achieved, mate. The majority of the population is vaccinated, thanks to the Federal Government. We one the race, mate.

When does the next election need to be held by?

Not sure to be honest. Had to work all weekend unexpectedly. Didnt watch any live tv. Still to watch the replay of RFC game.

Last edited:
Watching it at the time, I thought it was the dumbest thing to say when trying to accelerate the vaccine program.

On reflection, he is probably pulling two levers. One to slow down the state based vaccinations, and the second to accelerate the federal based vaccinations. No doubt the majority of new doses will be federally allocated.

Come February next year, he'll be able to say -

We gave the states a chance do vaccinate their populations, mate. We saw that we needed to do more, the states were slow, mate. So, I and the Federal Government accelerated the program. The states provided only 30% of the jabs, we provided the other 70%. We engaged private industry, mate. And look what we achieved, mate. The majority of the population is vaccinated, thanks to the Federal Government. We one the race, mate.

When does the next election need to be held by?
Vaccines are 100% federal government. Just another thing they’ve *smile* up like quarantine