Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

61 new local cases and 0 new cases acquired overseas.
22 were in isolation for the duration of their infectious period and 48 are linked to known outbreaks

In addition to 61 local cases reported, there are an additional 16 local cases which were recorded on a rapid PCR testing platform and will be reported in tomorrow’s numbers

So why don’t they say where they caught it? Did all 49 get it from a house? Or at an exposure site? If they know the source surely they know where? Why not provide more information?

Aren't the exposure sites effectively the sources?

TBH mine was around 6 weeks. I don't think they've publicised this much, not sure why not given we seem to have more of that available right now.
This thread is an awesome source of information with many perspectives & links to what is unfolding.

Have a read, haha

It's been in the works for a while, quickly re-adapted to focus on covid.

Co-developed with the Gates Foundation who want to use it to track vaccinations of orphans in Africa where there are no records. It had to be easily inserted with minimal pain so the kids wouldn't suffer. Data transmitted on the 2.5–3.7 GHz band to achieve low latency rapid detection of vaccine status. One of the proposed methods of scanning is via low altitude satellite antennas which are being developed by both Tesla and Amazon. Branson appears to be doing similar in conjunction with the INTCEN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It's been in the works for a while, quickly re-adapted to focus on covid.

Co-developed with the Gates Foundation who want to use it to track vaccinations of orphans in Africa where there are no records. It had to be easily inserted with minimal pain so the kids wouldn't suffer. Data transmitted on the 2.5–3.7 GHz band to achieve low latency rapid detection of vaccine status. One of the proposed methods of scanning is via low altitude satellite antennas which are being developed by both Tesla and Amazon. Brandon appears to be doing similar in conjunction with the INTCEN.
Cash less society, vaccine passports, micro chips were all stuff of conspiracy nut jobs but here we are.

Reactions: 3 users
This was from yesterday

Meanwhile contact tracers have identified the source of infection for 49 of the 55 new cases that were announced on Friday morning.

So why don’t they say where they caught it? Did all 49 get it from a house? Or at an exposure site? If they know the source surely they know where? Why not provide more information?

Dan has alluded to non-compliance so I can only assume it is mainly spread by people doing the wrong thing.
Some of those will be isolating contacts of existing cases of course

I am happy that the footy is still on but it is pretty odd to say the least.
I have no reason to want the season cancelled. The Cats or Dees, or even the Bombers would be worthy winners.
But in all honesty i cannot see how the season can continue in the current circumstances. As much as it pains me to say it, they need to cancel the season and not award the premiership this year.

After Ben Miller's long awaited debut of course.

Cash less society, vaccine passports, micro chips were all stuff of conspiracy nut jobs but here we are.
I read recently of some religious nut jobs in the US who believe the vaccine passport is the “sign of the beast” in Revelation. Evidently it says something in the book of Revelation that those not wearing the sign of the beast will be prohibited from being able to buy and sell. So a vaccine passport limiting access to shops is the sign of the beast.

The world is coming to an end evidently

I read recently of some religious nut jobs in the US who believe the vaccine passport is the “sign of the beast” in Revelation. Evidently it says something in the book of Revelation that those not wearing the sign of the beast will be prohibited from being able to buy and sell. So a vaccine passport limiting access to shops is the sign of the beast.

The world is coming to an end evidently
I’m just picturing in my head St. Peter and Satan waiting at the entrances of their domains checking the passports of the souls waiting to enter :))

Reactions: 1 user
It’s not great Ridley but it is actually lower than I expected. In reality it is 77 but that includes Shepparton.
So 61 today plus additional 16 in Shepparton that will be counted in tomorrow’s figures?

The 39 people not in isolation is the concerning number. These are numbers like we saw in Sydney before it exploded.