Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

So, I presume all other hardware stores are open too. After all, the LNP are apparently the party for small business, and they wouldn't ever contemplate giving a big business an unfair advantage over their beloved small businesses, leading those small businesses to go bust, and leaving the hardware trade open to an oligopoly of large companies . . . would they?

DS
Its all hardware stores, office supplies stores (offices are closed right?) and plant nurseries. But remember only go and buy your essential roses for the spring, and daffodils if you prefer. Its essential we can give people something to do in their garden. Oh but remember.................you aren't allowed to browse ;)

Great summary of the NSW government's rhetoric over the last 6 weeks and what's led us to where we are today.

One or both or Gladys and Hazzard will need to resign after this, they have brought this outbreak upon themselves and put the rest of the country on edge.
Looks a month old. Looking forward to August being added

Reactions: 1 user
Imagine if we had opposition in power here. We'd still be in the first wave of the pandemic now.
Imagine we might have avoided that big F'up last yr too. They wouldve followed the national approach unlike Mr Amnesia with a bs Inquiry

Imagine we might have avoided that big F'up last yr too. They wouldve followed the national approach unlike Mr Amnesia with a bs Inquiry

I doubt it. We know they wouldn't have locked down as hard as Dan, and it would have got into aged care, and we know those deaths happened in federal institutions.

In any case the opposition in Victoria was irrelevant last year, and still are. They still can't make up their minds if they are anti-lockdown or not.

Reactions: 2 users
I doubt it. We know they wouldn't have locked down as hard as Dan, and it would have got into aged care, and we know those deaths happened in federal institutions.

In any case the opposition in Victoria was irrelevant last year, and still are. They still can't make up their minds if they are anti-lockdown or not.
AA. That spin belongs on twit ter with #istandwithdan crap. His own bs Inquiry found them at fauly but not who gave the orders
rest is speculation

The only thing Michael O'Brien knows is that he disagrees with Dan. It doesn't matter what about, just that he disagrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What he's Mr Perfect & and an angel. A hero now. hahaha. Like the arsonist who puts a out fire??
Who said he was a hero ? That’s your words. But as far as I can see, unlike Berejiklian, he did the right thing with his no vaccine out breaks and also those created by other states most recently eg NSW and SA and protected the rest of the country. Berejiklian has been wilfully and purposefully negligent. In other words, he did what he needed to do ignoring the self interested and moronic RWNJ’s, whereas Berejiklian hasn’t, and her wilful ego based decisions have sold her state down the river.

Last edited:
Going to be a massive spike in numbers be announced tomorrow. The homeless community in Melbourne are starting to see cases of it.

Where are they going to do their ISO?

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Who said he was a hero ? That’s your words. But as far as I can see, unlike Berejiklian, he did the right thing with his no vaccine out breaks and also those created by other states most recently eg NSW and SA and protected the rest of the country. Berejiklian has been wilfully and purposefully negligent. In other words, he did what he needed to do ignoring the self interested and moronic RWNJ’s, whereas Berejiklian hasn’t, and her wilful ego based decisions have sold her state down the river.
Gotta by some of the rose glasses one day.