Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Reactions: 1 users

I also think the community in Oakleigh is a little rebellious to begin with, based on the number of hoons revving the *smile* out of their cars each night. One good thing about the curfew is that this will probably stop at least temporarily!
do u know.
Touch rebellious those pesky little blighters ahh.
Hows the bush telegraph update you on other areas like the western suburbs, northern suburbs, carlton, ohhh those rascals. Rascals I say. How dare they. hahaha
Some up the coutry side, other country towns. Nearly forgot have u checked down Geelong. Why dont they just stay all home and play scrabble with a cup of tea by themselves or virtually now.

luv it. thanks for the laughs, honestly. cracked me up.

U do release up and down the princess highway or just off & up to Dandenong its been going on since the early 50s and it wont stop anytime soon.

Daniel Andrews answered (all) journalists questions today for 2 hours.
He did not dodge them or cut the presser short.
That's leadership.

And Lee reckons the press goes easy on him.

The press is finally turning on Gladys with good reason, Andrews has put up with the Murdoch press attacks and still fronts up ever day and answers every question.

And he doesn't announce lockdowns by tweet because he's scared to do it in a press conference.

So new rules are you cannot lower masks to drink alcohol in public , strictly take home only, good and fair enough. There are thousands more doing it with coffees same rules should apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Dion Prestia in the news for allegedly partaking in some sort of pub crawl during lockdown. Report says he's not expected to face punishment by the AFL.

• Wow
do u know.
Touch rebellious those pesky little blighters ahh.
Hows the bush telegraph update you on other areas like the western suburbs, northern suburbs, carlton, ohhh those rascals. Rascals I say. How dare they. hahaha
Some up the coutry side, other country towns. Nearly forgot have u checked down Geelong. Why dont they just stay all home and play scrabble with a cup of tea by themselves or virtually now.

luv it. thanks for the laughs, honestly. cracked me up.

U do release up and down the princess highway or just off & up to Dandenong its been going on since the early 50s and it wont stop anytime soon.

I'm new to the area and have been a bit surprised at the hooning activity. Maybe its more common than i realised across the country.

And i wish they would stay home, whether that's playing scrabble with a cuppa tea or whatever activity it is that keeps them entertained! Wishful thinking, i know!

It's the same. Unvaxxed people put us all at more risk.

And they put the economy at risk too.
No doubt AAnt but its not mandatory at this point.
Already heard a employee group(?think unions) telling Feds to bud out about it being mandatory. Employers want clarity. its minefield

Some have legitimate medical concerns know a couple of people.

Yesterday I walked past a park near where I live and there were people everywhere with no masks, one group of 10 even set up a trestle table and were having food and drinks.
This morning I got petrol, 7-8 people in the shop with no masks, noone was checking in with a QR code. Delivery guys, travelling from house to house. There would be no record of where they had been.
We just don't seem to care this time around

They will also have the extra punishment, of isolation for the next 14 days as I assume that household is now regarded as a tier 1 site being as 2 people were there that were positive.

Go to a party, get a $5,500 fine and forced to isolate for 2 weeks. Good decision there you muppets.
I'm not 100% sure they will all isolate for 14 days, even if directed.

As for the fine, I'm 100% certain that the Jewish party goers will find a way around paying or minimising it.

Finally, loving the tough talk by the commissioner today there were 69 people at that party and every adult will be copping a $5,500 fine which will equate to close to $300,000 for that party together with the shame they have brought on their community.

Just watched channel 10 news, great to see no more blanked out faces with video clearly showing and panning the many faces that were there so there will be no hiding from the shame. Infections up to three from gathering at least two medical practitioners attended the event :rolleyes:

I'm new to the area and have been a bit surprised at the hooning activity. Maybe its more common than i realised across the country.

And i wish they would stay home, whether that's playing scrabble with a cuppa tea or whatever activity it is that keeps them entertained! Wishful thinking, i know!
just playing with u. Yeah its huge. Guilty of a bit of it in the 80s. Couldnt believe how big the whole thing was back then and how big it still is.

Have seen what u say, been there for dinner. Imo they are just blowing off some steam how I see it. Better than going 160km in decent traffic as some do while they race. Check out Warrigal Rd & Princess hwy late at night. talking 10pm onwards. I dont live that way but seen it coming home via that way at times. Think Thursday into w/ends.

Last edited:
No doubt AAnt but its not mandatory at this point.
Already heard a employee group(?think unions) telling Feds to bud out about it being mandatory. Employers want clarity. its minefield

Some have legitimate medical concerns know a couple of people.

Yep, some people can't get vaccinated for legitimate health reasons. They are counting on the rest of us to minimize their risk

Just watched channel 10 news, great to see no more blanked out faces with video clearly showing and panning the many faces that were there so there will be no hiding from the shame. Infections up to three from gathering at least two medical practitioners attended the event :rolleyes:
Yeah saw the vidoe online. Jaw dropped. So much for a guest keeping it secret, hahaha.

Honestly I hope from this point out, the govt does that for all. No exceptions.
Not to try to excuse people on one hand then hammer others. Consistency.
Eg like the F-up with BLM protest but agression on every1 else's protest. There should be no exceptions based on anything. Just like the virus doesnt exempt anyone based on any background or beliefs you might have.

just playing with u. Yeah its huge. Guilty of a bit of it in the 80s. Couldnt believe how big the whole thing was back then and how big it still is.

Have seen what u say, been there for dinner. Imo they are just blowing off some steam how I see it. Better than going 160km in decent traffic as some do while they race. Check out Warrigal Rd & Princess hwy late at night. talking 10pm onwards. I dont leave that way but seen it coming home via that way at times. Think Thursday into w/ends

Yeah you're probably right, its not particularly harmful, its just a bit annoying. I guess this is why despite the cop shop being only 200m down the road that they don't enforce it. I'm not far from that corner of Warrigal Rd and Princes Hwy so i definitely know what you're referring to.

Surprised Dan and the media called out the Jewish gathering as they've been reluctant to call out the Indian and Muslim communities in the past.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Surprised Dan and the media called out the Jewish gathering as they've been reluctant to call out the Indian and Muslim communities in the past.
I think this breach was more heinous and blatant but yes there is a double standard it seems. What happened to not fining people because it's more important to get the correct contact tracing information?

That said I have absolutely zero problem with the fines issued to these imbeciles.

yes, why are the Jews copping it?
Other communties have been doing this for months, i mentioned it weeks ago on here but got abused.